Dec 15 2012
By: az_heretic Hekseville Citizen 340 posts

something neat superbot can do

6 replies 108 views Edited Dec 15, 2012
i have a problem with people rage quitting, if someone rage quits we should still get our xp, who agrees?
Message 1 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: something neat superbot can do

Dec 15, 2012

az_heretic wrote:
i have a problem with people rage quitting, if someone rage quits we should still get our xp, who agrees?

Everyone. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Dec 15, 2012
problem is u dont know who rage quits. And i speak because of my connections issues i always get disconnected or booted out not cause i quit but because its outta of my control
ps allstar  sig

farts.... excuse me.. *farts louder
Message 3 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 15, 2012

generalghost89 wrote:
problem is u dont know who rage quits. And i speak because of my connections issues i always get disconnected or booted out not cause i quit but because its outta of my control

Sometimes it's genuine connection issues, but you can usually tell when that's going to happen when players start teleporting around the stage or run into walls for several seconds.

But the majority of the time in ranked matches it's rage quitting, you start to notice that when a player does poorly he just stops moving as he's paused the game to select the "Quit" option, and the game cancels shortly thereafter. A nice thing to do would be giving at least one or two belt points to everyone left behind, even to the guy that died seven times, just so it feels like their time wasn't wasted.

Message 4 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Dec 15, 2012
stiil it could also be his lagging and cant move and just Bam error lost to the host or whatever. Happens to me too XD.. But i agree at least get some belt points to the opponent i guess would be alright
ps allstar  sig

Message 5 of 7 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Dec 15, 2012
exactly, give us that xp whether they rage quit or dc
Message 6 of 7 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Dec 15, 2012

az_heretic wrote:
exactly, give us that xp whether they rage quit or dc

well if they are to give xp they should make it half a level since sometimes a full game is just one level

ps allstar  sig

Message 7 of 7 (65 Views)
0 Likes