Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: something doesint make since

Nov 25, 2012

dudedude32323232 wrote:

it would be nice if superbot acknowledged ALLb the characters in this game instead of releasing an unfinished game...

What was the deal with the month delay if they were just going to release a game with tons of bugs, balancing issues, and spotty online functionality?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 25, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

dudedude32323232 wrote:

it would be nice if superbot acknowledged ALLb the characters in this game instead of releasing an unfinished game...

What was the deal with the month delay if they were just going to release a game with tons of bugs, balancing issues, and spotty online functionality?

i know for a fact i read an article where omar said it was because of the vita version ONLY

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Maybe the IP holders didn't want a stage. Yes the stages would be awesome and maybe DLC will come in stage form. I don't feel the game is unfinished, this was their vision and what they wanted to do and now everythign else is bonus. Just because it doesn't have everything you want doesn't mean it was unfinished. Plus they were in development for 3 years. 1 year of figuring out what game they wanted to make. They decided on a brawler and when that was decided then Omar came in as game director. So they had 2 years. Plus they are a new company and it takes more time to make characters and stages at the beginning. The netherrealm guys said on Injustice it takes 6 weeks to put a character in the game and they've made 10 fighting games so you have to give a new studio some credit.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (51 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
228 posts

Nov 25, 2012

dudedude32323232 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

dudedude32323232 wrote:

i know for a fact i read an article where omar said it was because of the vita version ONLY

gonna need a link

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Xcaligamer1 wrote:

dudedude32323232 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

dudedude32323232 wrote:

gonna need a link

search this forum for it, i know its here, and the balancing is SOO BAD i just fought 1v1 against radec and i coudnt get close to him with sir dan this is **bleep** rediculous

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (43 Views)
0 Likes