Highlighted
Sep 14 2012
By: Mman015 I Only Post Everything 1322 posts

so the beta is next week but....

9 replies 409 views Edited Sep 14, 2012

they havent given us the date of when they;ll send out codes and when will it actually start >< I am guessing it will start the day of the update in the store which is wednsdey I think but when are they sending the codes? the day before the release? that is alot of codes to send out I think they'll start sending them 2 days before not 1 day.

I hope they dont show too much stuff in the beta.....I wanna be surprised while playing the game when playing with new characters so I want **bleep** characters in the beta as possible also the least amount of stages as possible like maybe only 4.

P.S, so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 1 of 10 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Re: so the beta is next week but....

Sep 14, 2012
People shouldn't expect more characters in the beta. 6 is already quite a bit. What we should expect is hopefully some bug **bleep** up some items).
Message 2 of 10 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Ugh....it glitched my post again...
Message 3 of 10 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Sep 14, 2012
I'd be happy with any number of characters, but I'd like to see the characters up to Heihachi and Toro if possible.
Message 4 of 10 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Mman015 wrote:

they havent given us the date of when they;ll send out codes and when will it actually start >< I am guessing it will start the day of the update in the store which is wednsdey I think but when are they sending the codes? the day before the release? that is alot of codes to send out I think they'll start sending them 2 days before not 1 day.

I hope they dont show too much stuff in the beta.....I wanna be surprised while playing the game when playing with new characters so I want **bleep** characters in the beta as possible also the least amount of stages as possible like maybe only 4.

P.S, so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want to get spoiled then don't play the freaking beta sheesh.

And btw the beta is only for EU, NA won't get the beta until god knows when.

Message 5 of 10 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Sep 14, 2012

joshTX wrote:
People shouldn't expect more characters in the beta. 6 is already quite a bit. What we should expect is hopefully some bug **bleep** up some items).

Omar said they're trying to put all characters until Cole and Jak&Daxter in the public beta, along with a tutorial mode. That's only in the public one though, not in this EU beta.

Message 6 of 10 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 14, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

joshTX wrote:

Omar said they're trying to put all characters until Cole and Jak&Daxter in the public beta, along with a tutorial mode. That's only in the public one though, not in this EU beta.

Really? when did he say that? that's good news!!

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 7 of 10 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Mman015 wrote:

they havent given us the date of when they;ll send out codes and when will it actually start >< I am guessing it will start the day of the update in the store which is wednsdey

The store is normally updated on Wednesday but it's possible that the beta could be on Tuesday because the Demo for Resident Evil 6 goes online Tuesday aswell.

Message 8 of 10 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 14, 2012
He said that at pax but that's not until the public beta which will be a few weeks.

Message 9 of 10 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 14, 2012

They're trying to have it up by Tuesday or Wednesday I believe, and Codes are going out sometime between now and then in email.

source: http://superbotent.tumblr.com/post/31434726699/lets-get-this-straight

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 10 of 10 (141 Views)