Highlighted
Oct 16 2012
By: TickTech22 Lombax Warrior 251 posts
Accepted Solution

so anyway.....

9 replies 260 views Edited Oct 16, 2012
Its been awhile since I've posted anything and i figured now is as good of a time as any to speculate on the future.

I'm still under the category of wishful thinking in hoping Paul gale is right and there are four more characters but there is always that small belief that we're finished at twenty. Therefore three appropriate topic four me to talk about is DLC.

But I'm not. Well...not completely. Its part of it.

So anyway... DLC is cool and all but what are everyone's opinions on this; characters for the sequel, will the DLC from this one be promoted to main cast? All in the same, do you think any of this cast will be moved to DLC in the sequel?

An example would be black panther was in marvel ultimate alliance, however he was only DLC in ultimate alliance 2.

Idk this has just been on my mind the last few hours or so. Enjoy the carnage.
Message 1 of 10 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: so anyway.....

Oct 16, 2012
I'm gonna go ahead and assume no one gives a **bleep**. Cool.
Message 2 of 10 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I still think its too early to speculate on the future, I think we should wait till the game is out first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 3 of 10 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I think maybe big daddy will move to DLC in the sequel (maybe) or raiden but idk Smiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

One last thing you did post this at 4 in the morning I don't think many people saw it, it's not that we don't care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 5 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 16, 2012
I imagine, like almost every fighter, the cast will remain the same (be improved / altered) and they will continue to add more characters. I highly doubt Raiden will get dropped for example.

I expect the DLC to fall into three categories... Costumes, Characters, Stages.
Message 6 of 10 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Oct 16, 2012
It was 6 where i am. -shrugs-
Message 7 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

I would imagine the roster for the sequel will be more impressive so maybe some of the lesser known members will be replaced or moved to DLC. Also we'll have to wait and see how some of the newer properties games are. If Raidens metal gear game bombs for example, next time he may be replaced with snake. If DMC Bombs then Dante might be demoted to DLC. The heavenly sword sequel looks dead in the water so I'm guessing no one will remember the game in a few years, meaning Nariko's probably out too.

Message 8 of 10 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I would imagine the roster for the sequel will be more impressive so maybe some of the lesser known members will be replaced or moved to DLC. Also we'll have to wait and see how some of the newer properties games are. If Raidens metal gear game bombs for example, next time he may be replaced with snake. If DMC Bombs then Dante might be demoted to DLC. The heavenly sword sequel looks dead in the water so I'm guessing no one will remember the game in a few years, meaning Nariko's probably out too.

I dunno about Nariko. Remember "Marth Debuted in Smash Bros."? It helps that Nariko is also one of the funnest characters to play as.

Message 9 of 10 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 16, 2012
I would bet all dlc characters would be on disk for the next game plus more of course

Message 10 of 10 (95 Views)
0 Likes