Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Its one thing for people to criticize. Its another thing to throw a tantrum everytime something doesn't go the way people want.
Superbot pushed the release date for a reason.

I dont think people realize that this is a new company. Yes im mad too but its something you just got to deal with. Making 1000 threads about how we got **bleep**ed wont change anything. I just want to help.

Photobucket
Message 21 of 40 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Anthony805 wrote:
If knowing 20 of the characters and playing a beta won't convince you than you sit shouldn't get the game your argument was pointless and null, name all the games you plan on purchasing in October and tell me everything about the game I mean everything because that is obviously how you research and purchase games.


Persona 4 The Golden - Via GameStop

 

  • A BIGGER, BETTER VERSION OF ONE OF THE BEST RPGs EVER
    • Improved visuals, new anime cutscenes, tons of new story and voiced dialogue, and much more combine with deep turnbased combat, addicting character and Persona management, and a memorable cast of personalities.
  • MAKE MEANINGFUL BONDS WITH CHARACTERS VIA SOCIAL LINKS
    • In between its exploration, battles, and Persona management, P4G lets players choose how they wish to spend their time each day in a variety of different activities. What they opt to do and who they choose to spend time with can have a significant impact on their experience.
  • WILL YOU UNCOVER THE TRUE ENDING TO THE STORY?
    • Nearly 100 hours of gameplay thrusts you into a deep mystery where midnight television leads to serial killings. You must investigate murders, rescue those who can be rescued, and unmask the culprit behind it all... Or risk being forever shrouded in the fog of doubt.

Yeah I could add on 3 pages of new things that this game is giving me because Atlus TOLD ME ABOUT IT. They gave me details and everything. Even before it came out in Japan I knew almost everything about this game. I know that this game will be awesome and I'm hyped as heck, I know my moneys gonna be payed in full when I get this.

So once again your argument is void.

Message 22 of 40 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
551 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

Sep 23, 2012
Well this escalated quickly >.>"
Message 23 of 40 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

Sep 23, 2012
Yea, what makes it worse is they actually think if someone says they won't buy the game that they are lying. They don't get when you were dreaming of this game you were dreaming about cloud fighting sora and snake fighting sly and crash fighting spyro, and why are there only 20 characters? Stop comparing it to the first ssb, this isnt the ps1

Thread/
Message 24 of 40 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
843 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

Sep 23, 2012
SB: "We have 20+ characters."

Fans: "Cool, but why do we only have 20?"
Message 25 of 40 (179 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

Sep 23, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Yea, what makes it worse is they actually think if someone says they won't buy the game that they are lying. They don't get when you were dreaming of this game you were dreaming about cloud fighting sora and snake fighting sly and crash fighting spyro, and why are there only 20 characters? Stop comparing it to the first ssb, this isnt the ps1

Thread/

Their 1st party picks so far are good, I and many others just hate the 3rd party picks so far. I just wish they could've chose more wisely who they really though was a Playstation All-Star. When I think of Playstation DMC Dante never came to mind neither did Raiden. The overall game is awesome it's just the roster that is lacking in the game to me. 

Message 26 of 40 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/05/2007
Offline
2671 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

Sep 23, 2012

Anthony805 wrote:
No I respect the creator you bunch of spoiled little kids, the "fans" of the game take what they get in the beginning and use rational thought on whether they will purchase. Demanding they give you all the information about a product due out in two months is absurd. You are entitled to nothing and look to much into everything I don't even know why I answer back I'm just feeding idiocy that populates these forums.

Sorry, but you disgust me more so then people who desire information. Be it the poorly written sentences by many forum members, the general feeling is that if Omar or anyone in Superbot says that TGS will have a reveal and thus we get nothing. We want a simple answer as to why. You can literally say "we've changed out plans but don't worry, we've got something in store!" It's a matter of hype and clarity. Even if simple words as "possibly, might, perhaps" are used, most people aren't going to think "oh it's unlikely" they will immediately think it's going to happen. And Superbot, any game developer, knows that.

 

The community honestly has to hype itself up. So when we become disappointed, all many of us want is some form of acknowledgement as to why nothing has been revealed. Course this will be the feeling when it is in fact the case. When TGS is over and there's no reveal, then people have a right to complain. As of now it's a few who are voicing their frustration ahead of the crowd.

 

This is after all a game for the fans. They are trying to hopefully make a franchise out of this. Poor communication is not a good way to go about it. Though it isn't the end of the world, it's still not enjoyable.

 

I also respect video game developers, but you know what I don't do? Act all high and mighty about it. So get off your throne and kindly take others feelings into consideration. If you disagree then you can easily state that people need to calm down. You don't have to go about it cruelly.

 

We are entitled to information seeing as how they wish to receive our money. Your argument stating we don't have a right to know anything is idiotic. Should we know everything? No, not until the product is released. But should we know nothing prior? Absolutely not. You need to iron out what you are saying.

 

Gamers are allowed to know information prior, and it is up to the game developers and publishers about how much we know. So if they don't want to tell us more, then they can make a statement or at least don't use words such as "might, possible, stay tuned, high chance" Because the quite act which they've been going about from time to time is honestly one of the most pathetic things a developer or publisher can do.

 

You want a calm community? Don't pull on the strings of hype which they themselves create.

 

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 27 of 40 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
SMH. How many 10 year old are on here? Stop liking everything you are given by them, they need criticizing! Ungrateful? We are paying money you bobo

SMH.  How many 10 year old are on here?  Stop disliking everything you are given by them.  You may be paying money, but if you're only going to **bleep** and moan about what you get, then you might as well not buy it.

 

I can insult you for your opinions too, but it doesn't make me cool.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 28 of 40 (142 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

Sep 23, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Anthony805 wrote:
No I respect the creator you bunch of spoiled little kids, the "fans" of the game take what they get in the beginning and use rational thought on whether they will purchase. Demanding they give you all the information about a product due out in two months is absurd. You are entitled to nothing and look to much into everything I don't even know why I answer back I'm just feeding idiocy that populates these forums.

Sorry, but you disgust me more so then people who desire information. Be it the poorly written sentences by many forum members, the general feeling is that if Omar or anyone in Superbot says that TGS will have a reveal and thus we get nothing. We want a simple answer as to why. You can literally say "we've changed out plans but don't worry, we've got something in store!" It's a matter of hype and clarity. Even if simple words as "possibly, might, perhaps" are used, most people aren't going to think "oh it's unlikely" they will immediately think it's going to happen. And Superbot, any game developer, knows that.

 

The community honestly has to hype itself up. So when we become disappointed, all many of us want is some form of acknowledgement as to why nothing has been revealed. Course this will be the feeling when it is in fact the case. When TGS is over and there's no reveal, then people have a right to complain. As of now it's a few who are voicing their frustration ahead of the crowd.

 

This is after all a game for the fans. They are trying to hopefully make a franchise out of this. Poor communication is not a good way to go about it. Though it isn't the end of the world, it's still not enjoyable.

 

I also respect video game developers, but you know what I don't do? Act all high and mighty about it. So get off your throne and kindly take others feelings into consideration. If you disagree then you can easily state that people need to calm down. You don't have to go about it cruelly.

 

We are entitled to information seeing as how they wish to receive our money. Your argument stating we don't have a right to know anything is idiotic. Should we know everything? No, not until the product is released. But should we know nothing prior? Absolutely not. You need to iron out what you are saying.

 

Gamers are allowed to know information prior, and it is up to the game developers and publishers about how much we know. So if they don't want to tell us more, then they can make a statement or at least don't use words such as "might, possible, stay tuned, high chance" Because the quite act which they've been going about from time to time is honestly one of the most pathetic things a developer or publisher can do.

 

You want a calm community? Don't pull on the strings of hype which they themselves create.

 


You literally took the words out of my mind. No not my mouth my freakin mind.

I wish I could kudo you 5x for this

I APPLAUD YOU FULLY!

Clap

 

Message 29 of 40 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: so about tonight

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

The only thing I don't like about the company is that they don't interact with us much at all every once in a while they reply but when we want a straight up answer they ignore us. I like how they are making the game and character designs, but interaction with its fan base isn't really there. They maybe reading these threads but we will never know since they never respond. ( without the stay tuned bit).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 30 of 40 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes