Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Re: so about tonight

Sep 22, 2012
Lmao you guys crack me do you think you are in the right? You think superbot owes you info on assumptions you are making? You think you are entitled to know everything they are doing? Spoiled little kids I swear... Life doesn't revolve around you get used to it.
Message 11 of 40 (258 Views)
Sackboy
357 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Well Ms Anthony, this game is about the FANS thats why the game is here in the first place cuz without us it wouldnt be in development , and were the ones buying the game , so they have to pay attention if they dont want to loose sales 

Message 12 of 40 (248 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Anthony805 wrote:
Lmao you guys crack me do you think you are in the right? You think superbot owes you info on assumptions you are making? You think you are entitled to know everything they are doing? Spoiled little kids I swear... Life doesn't revolve around you get used to it.

Well, we ARE paying for the game, so something that is widely demanded should be taken in consideration if they want those potential sales.

Message 13 of 40 (228 Views)
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Anthony805 wrote:

So I'm guessing u blindly buy games with NO info on them. I'm sorry that I like to know about the games I buy with my hard earned money. It's not that we deserve it even but if your telling me that u can't even take 1min out your schedule to make a little message or tweet that says something lllike, "stay tuned till the end of TGS." Then yeah we have a problem

Trustt me theirs lots of other good games coming out in October - December and I want to make sure this game ain't a mistake. In this economy you don't spend money willy nilly anymore. So after my statement who's the little kid now?

Message 14 of 40 (221 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 23, 2012
No I respect the creator you bunch of spoiled little kids, the "fans" of the game take what they get in the beginning and use rational thought on whether they will purchase. Demanding they give you all the information about a product due out in two months is absurd. You are entitled to nothing and look to much into everything I don't even know why I answer back I'm just feeding idiocy that populates these forums.
Message 15 of 40 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 23, 2012
If knowing 20 of the characters and playing a beta won't convince you than you sit shouldn't get the game your argument was pointless and null, name all the games you plan on purchasing in October and tell me everything about the game I mean everything because that is obviously how you research and purchase games.
Message 16 of 40 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 23, 2012
SMH. How many 10 year old are on here? Stop liking everything you are given by them, they need criticizing! Ungrateful? We are paying money you bobo
Message 17 of 40 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
357 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Ms Anthony, did u catch the Gay along with stupidity ? 

Message 18 of 40 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 23, 2012
^^^lol
Message 19 of 40 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I know pb, I haven't been a fan of Playstation 3, but when I heard about this game I became excited because I was a huge Ps1 and Ps2 fan, but Superbot just keeps on disappointing me, that I don't even have any more hope.

I still don't believe this is the final roster, and if it is.. **bleep** deal for alot of people. Not the game people expected.

Still hoping for Crash and Cloud to way me over to these 12 Year old fan boys that like anything Sony will throw out even if it is disappointing...
Message 20 of 40 (153 Views)
0 Likes