Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: snake on ign??

Sep 21, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Stop denying it my gosh that's annoying

I think the inverse could be applied, and magnified, if I wanted to point out how many times people have believed something only because of who is involved.  If there's something about Lightning, all of the Cloud fans instinctively say it's fake, and vice versa, while people in general believe every single thing about this game on the internet.  They're also using inFamous 1's Cole model.  Does that mean another Cole is confirmed?  C'mon, mal, you're better than this.  There have been more convincing leaks on SuperBot's own friggin' site that have been fake.  Need I bring up the three Tekken reps + Ryu leak from the PSAS site that people believed, or even the hundreds of Crash, Spyro, Kat, Cloud, et al. leaks that people mindlessly believed?  Had Raiden not been leaked/revealed by now and that image contained Raiden instead of Snake, you'd probably be calling it fake.

 

Fake until proven real.  Hasty assumptions only lead to hasty disappointment.  If it's blurry it's fake.  You'd think these were more obvious by now.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 41 of 53 (199 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/12/2012
Offline
222 posts
 

Re: snake leaked on ign??

Sep 21, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It's not real guys, look closely

 

That's Drake wearing his Baseball Shirt AKA Baseballshirt Drake

 

That's Cole from inFAMOUS 1

 

Snake was just pasted for design or something

 

I doubt Baseball Shirt Drake is anlternate costume because we have Winter Drake

 

Cole's costume from inFAMOUS 1 is likely, though. But Cole can also wear Kessler's Jacket or the Grim Reaper gear. Who knows.

 

Besides, why would SuperBot just give IGN a character? And if this was out 2 days ago, why didn't IGN release the info back then or before that? Think about it.


IGN's Playstation team has known the whole roster for about a month now. They arent allowed to tell us.

--------PlayStation All-Stars Arena-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, updates & fun!
Message 42 of 53 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: snake on ign??

Sep 21, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
Stop denying it my gosh that's annoying

I think the inverse could be applied, and magnified, if I wanted to point out how many times people have believed something only because of who is involved.  If there's something about Lightning, all of the Cloud fans instinctively say it's fake, and vice versa, while people in general believe every single thing about this game on the internet.  They're also using inFamous 1's Cole model.  Does that mean another Cole is confirmed?  C'mon, mal, you're better than this.  There have been more convincing leaks on SuperBot's own friggin' site that have been fake.  Need I bring up the three Tekken reps + Ryu leak from the PSAS site that people believed, or even the hundreds of Crash, Spyro, Kat, Cloud, et al. leaks that people mindlessly believed?  Had Raiden not been leaked/revealed by now and that image contained Raiden instead of Snake, you'd probably be calling it fake.

 

Fake until proven real.  Hasty assumptions only lead to hasty disappointment.  If it's blurry it's fake.  You'd think these were more obvious by now.


Very true, Kudos.

Message 43 of 53 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: snake leaked on ign??

Sep 21, 2012

Like4ONinjaz wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It's not real guys, look closely

 

That's Drake wearing his Baseball Shirt AKA Baseballshirt Drake

 

That's Cole from inFAMOUS 1

 

Snake was just pasted for design or something

 

I doubt Baseball Shirt Drake is anlternate costume because we have Winter Drake

 

Cole's costume from inFAMOUS 1 is likely, though. But Cole can also wear Kessler's Jacket or the Grim Reaper gear. Who knows.

 

Besides, why would SuperBot just give IGN a character? And if this was out 2 days ago, why didn't IGN release the info back then or before that? Think about it.


IGN's Playstation team has known the whole roster for about a month now. They arent allowed to tell us.


How would you know that?

Message 44 of 53 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/03/2008
Offline
436 posts
 

Re: snake leaked on ign??

Sep 21, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Like4ONinjaz wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It's not real guys, look closely

 

That's Drake wearing his Baseball Shirt AKA Baseballshirt Drake

 

That's Cole from inFAMOUS 1

 

Snake was just pasted for design or something

 

I doubt Baseball Shirt Drake is anlternate costume because we have Winter Drake

 

Cole's costume from inFAMOUS 1 is likely, though. But Cole can also wear Kessler's Jacket or the Grim Reaper gear. Who knows.

 

Besides, why would SuperBot just give IGN a character? And if this was out 2 days ago, why didn't IGN release the info back then or before that? Think about it.


IGN's Playstation team has known the whole roster for about a month now. They arent allowed to tell us.


How would you know that?


Colin Moriarty has pointed it out numerous times on Twitter and on the #1 PlayStation podcast, Podcast Beyond. BEYOND!

Message 45 of 53 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: snake leaked on ign??

Sep 21, 2012

DBoi787 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Like4ONinjaz wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It's not real guys, look closely

 

That's Drake wearing his Baseball Shirt AKA Baseballshirt Drake

 

That's Cole from inFAMOUS 1

 

Snake was just pasted for design or something

 

I doubt Baseball Shirt Drake is anlternate costume because we have Winter Drake

 

Cole's costume from inFAMOUS 1 is likely, though. But Cole can also wear Kessler's Jacket or the Grim Reaper gear. Who knows.

 

Besides, why would SuperBot just give IGN a character? And if this was out 2 days ago, why didn't IGN release the info back then or before that? Think about it.


IGN's Playstation team has known the whole roster for about a month now. They arent allowed to tell us.


How would you know that?


Colin Moriarty has pointed it out numerous times on Twitter and on the #1 PlayStation podcast, Podcast Beyond. BEYOND!


Alright, but to further my point, don't you think it would have been removed by now? After 2+ days? Also, I find it hypocritical that people want Snake but hate the fact that 2 Coles are in. I haven't seen a single complaint between Snake and Raiden.

Message 46 of 53 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: snake leaked on ign??

Sep 21, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DBoi787 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Like4ONinjaz wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It's not real guys, look closely

 

That's Drake wearing his Baseball Shirt AKA Baseballshirt Drake

 

That's Cole from inFAMOUS 1

 

Snake was just pasted for design or something

 

I doubt Baseball Shirt Drake is anlternate costume because we have Winter Drake

 

Cole's costume from inFAMOUS 1 is likely, though. But Cole can also wear Kessler's Jacket or the Grim Reaper gear. Who knows.

 

Besides, why would SuperBot just give IGN a character? And if this was out 2 days ago, why didn't IGN release the info back then or before that? Think about it.


IGN's Playstation team has known the whole roster for about a month now. They arent allowed to tell us.


How would you know that?


Colin Moriarty has pointed it out numerous times on Twitter and on the #1 PlayStation podcast, Podcast Beyond. BEYOND!


Alright, but to further my point, don't you think it would have been removed by now? After 2+ days? Also, I find it hypocritical that people want Snake but hate the fact that 2 Coles are in. I haven't seen a single complaint between Snake and Raiden.


people aren't upset that good cole and evil cole are both from the same game, it's because they are literally the same guy.  snake and raiden are two entirely different people.  If they announced MGS4 Raiden (cyborg) and MGS2 Raiden (ordinary human), people would be upset about it too

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 53 (138 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: snake leaked on ign??

Sep 21, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DBoi787 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Like4ONinjaz wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It's not real guys, look closely

 

That's Drake wearing his Baseball Shirt AKA Baseballshirt Drake

 

That's Cole from inFAMOUS 1

 

Snake was just pasted for design or something

 

I doubt Baseball Shirt Drake is anlternate costume because we have Winter Drake

 

Cole's costume from inFAMOUS 1 is likely, though. But Cole can also wear Kessler's Jacket or the Grim Reaper gear. Who knows.

 

Besides, why would SuperBot just give IGN a character? And if this was out 2 days ago, why didn't IGN release the info back then or before that? Think about it.


IGN's Playstation team has known the whole roster for about a month now. They arent allowed to tell us.


How would you know that?


Colin Moriarty has pointed it out numerous times on Twitter and on the #1 PlayStation podcast, Podcast Beyond. BEYOND!


Alright, but to further my point, don't you think it would have been removed by now? After 2+ days? Also, I find it hypocritical that people want Snake but hate the fact that 2 Coles are in. I haven't seen a single complaint between Snake and Raiden.


people aren't upset that good cole and evil cole are both from the same game, it's because they are literally the same guy.  snake and raiden are two entirely different people.  If they announced MGS4 Raiden (cyborg) and MGS2 Raiden (ordinary human), people would be upset about it too


Well, technically it's really hard to look at Cole the same way depending on his karma, they're like 2 completely different people. I'm guessing the people complaining have obviously not played inFamous. Also, I don't mind if Snake does make it in, don't get the wrong idea, Metal gear fans. I'm pretty happy with Nathan Drake being in it alone. I would jump for joy if War or Death made it in, however... I would even pay extra. Smiley Tongue

Message 48 of 53 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: snake leaked on ign??

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

I always think positively and rationally.I am definately thinking positively right now.I am also thinking rationally.MGS Ground Zeroes was just announced,so there is a possibility of Big Boss in the roster,given the fact that he is the main protagonist in it.He is also identical to the Snake we all know an love,just with an eye patch.And he has already starred in other MGS titles,so I see that it is probable that he is in the midst.

Message 49 of 53 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: snake leaked on ign??

Sep 21, 2012
Divine is right guys, this doesn't really mean anything


Message 50 of 53 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes