Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

COS-117 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

I can get Sly with my lvl 3, but it takes more time than the visible characters. That's the thing here, is not getting him, but the time it needs to be taken to get him. We all get Sly last if at first we don't find him right, that means he spawns last which means he always gets less death at every game. Killing Sly with a lvl 3 should take as long as any other visible characters. That's the question here? :smileywink:

But it shouldn't. Sly deserves to be more difficult to catch.

YOU AGREE ON THAT? It's like saying camping on cod is great for the game! It doesn't deserve to be harder to catch as it already makes it really unfair. 

Theox- it is really hard to notice him ok?

Compentents? Is still the hardest to catch and is unfair.

It really isn't all that hard.

And like I said ALREADY... Sly is designed to not die as much. He also doesn't have anywhere as many competant attacks and doesn't gain AP quickly. He, by design, is a character who gets less deaths and less kills. You want him to be as easy to kill as the other guys, and he loses all parts of his deisgn that made him a character as capable as the rest. 

Sly is character that requires the player to play intelligently. With that in mind, in order yo counter his upsides, you also have to play intelligently. You, obviously, are not putting in the effort to do that. 

Message 61 of 73 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Okay, first off, this complaint is silly for one reason; Getting Radecs Level 3 does not mean, instantaneously, that you will get 6 kills. Skilled players will be able to dodge your blasts. I've seen Radec Level 3's getting only one kill, and that was with 3 other players, and one of those players was an invisible Sly anyways.

The fact of the matter is, you are complaining about something because its slightly harder to pull off. That's just silly. Deal with it. 5 kills is still better than nothing, and five kills is actually more than most matches see, at least when there's skilled players involved because it's so intense.

Sly as a character is slightly harder to pull off entirely. His moves are very awkward. His moveset is confusing to most players. The payoff, is that he doesn't get killed as much due to the invisibility. He can't do large combos. His AP gain sucks. So, giving him the invisibility is his biggest payoff. Taking that away, so he can get killed twice as much, would make him nearly worthless.

Message 62 of 73 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Lets say 3 opponents used their lvl 3 super and sly dies 2-3 times in total in each of them and the other 3 died 6-7 times in total on each of one of them. Lets say the character were Raiden,Dante,Nariko,Sly

Raiden got: 5 kills
Dante got: 5 kills
Nariko got: 5 kills
Sly got: 5 kills

Seem legit huh? well no.

Since sly is harder to catch he died once in every lvl 3 used. 3 death= 3 less points
Dante Raiden and Nariko died 2 times each in each super, thats 6 deaths for each one of them= 6 less points

scoreboard?
Sly:7
Nariko: 4
Dante: 4
Raiden: 4

The kills can be less for Nariko,Dante,Raiden and could be 6 kills for Sly since his lvl 3 is pretty easy to get kill.

Now is this what you want for this game guys?
Thanks for understanding, going to e-mail SP
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 63 of 73 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 27, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I hate how people are beginning to spam that electric roll while invisible, just like they did back in the summer beta, for easy AP. I thought SuperBot would have fixed it by now.

There are some people on this forum (you know who you are) who literally use ONLY Sly's electric roll and then just do Level 1's.

Electric Roll is a good part of my moveset (normally when fighting spammy Radecs, because it gives you a few frames where you're under the shot), but I try not to spam it.  I don't think you were referring to me, as we've not yet played eachother, but I will be the first to admit I use it a hefty amount, just like how I use a hefty amount of Sniper with Radec.  However, I vary my attacks as much as I can to make sure I'm not spamming it (I rarely roll more than three times in a row unless I'm using it to get across the map quickly, and I rarely shoot the Sniper more than three consecutive times unless it's the last 10 seconds of a match and I'm close to a lvl1).

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 64 of 73 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Sly AP gaining is fine when i have used him lol, He is the fastest character in the beta too. His lvl 3 can get 7 kills easily. Yes i always get 5,6,7,8,9 kills when there's no Sly, i'm 90% sure i do it in 90% of the games.
Message 65 of 73 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
Lets say 3 opponents used their lvl 3 super and sly dies 2-3 times in total in each of them and the other 3 died 6-7 times in total on each of one of them. Lets say the character were Raiden,Dante,Nariko,Sly

Seem legit huh? well no.

Since sly is harder to catch he died once in every lvl 3 used. 3 death= 3 less points
Dante Raiden and Nariko died 2 times each in each super, thats 6 deaths for each one of them= 6 less points

scoreboard?

The kills can be less for Nariko,Dante,Raiden and could be 6 kills for Sly since his lvl 3 is pretty easy to get kill.

And its nearly impossible for him to actually 'hit' his level 3. Have you seen his abysmal AP gain? He'd have to take all match just to get Level 3 and have to use it at the very last 10 seconds. Every other character you just named can get Level 3 somewhat easily since they're combo heavy.

Message 66 of 73 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

****, you're stupid.

You're assuming its just as easy to get AP and kills with Sly. This isn't true. If you're actually letting Sly dominate you in the fight enough for his kills to outmatch you and get something like a lvl 3, then you are playing the game badly.

You've been told this a bunch of times already.

Message 67 of 73 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Raiden can find Sly easy, he starts in a box. Nariko has mass aoe and shouldn't have an issue. Dante should play smart.

You're not taking into account how easy it is for Raiden/Nariko/Dante to get to a level 3 compared to Sly. If Sly managed to get a level 3 vs those guys, he deserves the outcome 100%. There is more factors in this than "I get less kills when Sly is around."

Message 68 of 73 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Even so, his lvl 1 make up for it, It's Noobish and Easy to get 2-3 kills with Sly lvl 1 which he can get 5 of them in one game lol. Even if you dodge roll and get behind Sly, the pig still hits you lol. It's not that hard to get 5 kills with lvl 1 used in 2-3times. That's why i lose 50% of the game vs him, His lvl 1 getting triple kill easily and only dieing once in my lvl 3 supers. Which is a lot of points
Message 69 of 73 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
His lvl 3 can get 7 kills easily. 

No it can't

Revenger-cm wrote:

Seem legit huh? well no.

scoreboard?

See the thing is, I'm fairly certain that in competitive play, level 3 supers will almost never ever be used, so Sly's invisibility becomes much less useful.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 70 of 73 (33 Views)
0 Likes