Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
When i get a sly with a lvl 3 when he is stealth, it's just luck sawao and same goes fro everyone.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 41 of 73 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
When i get a sly with a lvl 3 when he is stealth, it's just luck sawao and same goes fro everyone.

No, its not. A lot of people here have already told you otherwise.

Message 42 of 73 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
When you firing the homming attack of Kratos, your playing dumb and trying to get him when you don't even know where is he? If you get lucky then you get him, Same goes for Radec shooting the whole stage just to find him and Sweet Tooth is the same. Constants attacks just to get lucky and kill him.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 43 of 73 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
When i get a sly with a lvl 3 when he is stealth, it's just luck sawao and same goes fro everyone.

No, its not. A lot of people here have already told you otherwise.


yes it is lol.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 44 of 73 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
When you firing the homming attack of Kratos, your playing dumb and trying to get him when you don't even know where is he? If you get lucky then you get him, Same goes for Radec shooting the whole stage just to find him and Sweet Tooth is the same. Constants attacks just to get lucky and kill him.

No, you're aiming for areas of the stage where you can't reach with your sword. You aim for the places where it'd be obvious to hide. Otherwise it'd be easy to get hit by one of those hits. Same with Sweet Tooth and Radec. Slys are not hard to find when you're attacks have such a large area of effect and there are only a few hiding places.

Message 45 of 73 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
I should also note that Sly's lack of blocking means that he has more moves taken away from his regular set. His evade is his up-Triangle, and his counter/block is his regular Circle. He has fewer moves than other characters because he can't block. So it does in fact balance out.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 46 of 73 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
When you firing the homming attack of Kratos, your playing dumb and trying to get him when you don't even know where is he? If you get lucky then you get him, Same goes for Radec shooting the whole stage just to find him and Sweet Tooth is the same. Constants attacks just to get lucky and kill him.

No, you're aiming for areas of the stage where you can't reach with your sword. You aim for the places where it'd be obvious to hide. Otherwise it'd be easy to get hit by one of those hits. Same with Sweet Tooth and Radec. Slys are not hard to find when you're attacks have such a large area of effect and there are only a few hiding places.


But Slys can still dodge and you don''t even if you notice if he was there because you didn't hit him. You cannot tell if you did attack and the attack was dodge or there was nothing on the corner. Bigger maps are going to make this issue more noticable.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 47 of 73 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
When you firing the homming attack of Kratos, your playing dumb and trying to get him when you don't even know where is he? If you get lucky then you get him, Same goes for Radec shooting the whole stage just to find him and Sweet Tooth is the same. Constants attacks just to get lucky and kill him.

No, you're aiming for areas of the stage where you can't reach with your sword. You aim for the places where it'd be obvious to hide. Otherwise it'd be easy to get hit by one of those hits. Same with Sweet Tooth and Radec. Slys are not hard to find when you're attacks have such a large area of effect and there are only a few hiding places.


But Slys can still dodge and you don''t even if you notice if he was there because you didn't hit him. You cannot tell if you did attack and the attack was dodge or there was nothing on the corner. Bigger maps are going to make this issue more noticable.


There are very clear and obvious graphical signs to show if a Sly dodged. His evade has green smoke, and his jumps have clearly visible dust to show where he is. 

 

Message 48 of 73 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
They just need or disable dodging or stealth for Sly when a lvl 3 is happening Smiley Wink
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 49 of 73 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
854 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

I'll help you out since you seem to be having such a hard time understanding. I'm Radec and I'm about to pop a level three so I look to see where everyone is, including Sly. I use it and Sly has gone invisible, but I looked to see where he was before-hand! Now with easy prediction skills I can pretty accurately trace where he should have went, given it is most likely the same path he would take if he WAS visible. After I get him, I get the others, and get him again on respawn.

 

This works just as well for Kratos and Sweet Tooth, but Kratos is also given a handy tool that will tell you where Sly is. An invisible Sly will usually run the same path a visible opponent would, but sit still once he has gotten far.

 

It is really not that difficult, it just takes a little extra effort that it seems like you refuse to put in. You don't "deserve" to win anything if you aren't going to put in the effort for it.

Message 50 of 73 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes