Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
swao- That happens about 20% of your games lol. If there's was no Sly i bet you would got 7-9 kills with any of the characters lvl 3 Smiley Wink
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 31 of 73 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:
Also, spamming for a level 3 super is hardly working your butt off for it.

lol my mains are Kratos and ST, i just told by PSN. You "spamming" stealth so why can't i spammed the dumb sniper lol? There's is nothing that helps you see Sly when his stealth while using lvl 3. He should just be non-stealth mode so he can be fairly balance when all the other characters are doing, dodge mid-air, dodge roll... Everyone should do the same when a lvl 3 is happening.

Stealth is spamming?  LOL because a character is given a move to take away a move he could of had makes that move spammable.  Guys the block button is spamming im going to go rant about it now.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 32 of 73 (71 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Never had a problem killing them. That's my point. That's in one level 3. I wasn't referring to a match. The same match I won with 22 points. Again what is your point on op? I don't see it at all.
Message 33 of 73 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 27, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Never had a problem killing them. That's my point. That's in one level 3. I wasn't referring to a match. The same match I won with 22 points. Again what is your point on op? I don't see it at all.

That's in one level 3. There you go Smiley Wink

Message 34 of 73 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 27, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

lol my mains are Kratos and ST, i just told by PSN. You "spamming" stealth so why can't i spammed the dumb sniper lol? There's is nothing that helps you see Sly when his stealth while using lvl 3. He should just be non-stealth mode so he can be fairly balance when all the other characters are doing, dodge mid-air, dodge roll... Everyone should do the same when a lvl 3 is happening.

Stealth is spamming?  LOL because a character is given a move to take away a move he could of had makes that move spammable.  Guys the block button is spamming im going to go rant about it now.

that's why i used the " " **bleep** idiot -.-, same goes for the guy that gave him a kudo.

Message 35 of 73 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Did this really need another thread? If you can't find sly during a level 3, especially with Kratos, I don't think you should be winning at all. Stealth hiding during supers is super predictable most of the time, just play smarter.

Message 36 of 73 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 27, 2012

You can still hit them while they're invisible you know.

Message 37 of 73 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 27, 2012
But they can dodge attack while they are invisible you know.
Message 38 of 73 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

"Spamming" stealth in the same way everyone else can "spam" their dodge and blocks...

And yes, there is plenty that lets you see where Sly is when you are in lvl 3. Kratos has a homing attack that you don't need to see them. Sweet tooth's attacks cover the entire field (gattling gun and stomp), and Radec has a cursor that goes red when you are over a character (making it much easier to find Sly).

Kratos has a hommin attack, but how would you know if his under a platform, left or right, what about a bigger map like the twisted metal one? Same with Radec, when you try to point THE WHOLE map to find him it takes like 10 seconds which without stealth it takes 2-3 seconds, now that's unfair. ST can't gattling hun can't go thought walls so in hades you know on the edge close to the middle platforms helps him a lot, Again... bigger maps and more platforms stages should make this stealth more OP by the time.

There really aren't many places to hide where stuff like the homing attack won't still hit you. Maybe you're just incompetant, but, as Sly, I still get hit at least once in most level 3s when people know how to do this stuff. FYI, even non Slys don't normally get killed more than once during a level 3 unless the person with the level 3 get really lucky and people are in  just the right places.

Message 39 of 73 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 27, 2012
So you ignored the fact that I had a score of 22 with two slys. Yea ok. I'm done posting on your threads.
Message 40 of 73 (42 Views)
0 Likes