Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
Also, spamming for a level 3 super is hardly working your butt off for it.
Message 21 of 73 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
I'm not talking about while in ACTION, i'm talking about when Characters use LVL 3! Stealth should be not usable when lvl 3 are happening. I KNOW SLY SLY STEALTH IS EASY TO HIT, RADEC IS ALSO EASY TO BEAT when there's no idiots hitting me lol. All i want is to make it fair when a character has worked off his but for a lvl 3 super and doesn't get kills because the whole other team is full of Slys! That's it. Sly is ok with his reflect and stealth. His defense are higher than some character already. Stealth is used as defense so he is not weak in that part. He is just OP when other players are using their hard working lvl 3 super just to get 1 kill cause you see Sly 1 second in the stage and then you suddenly lost him and didn't kill anybody.

So the reason you think he's OP is because people don't use their glasses when playing.

Message 22 of 73 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:
Also, spamming for a level 3 super is hardly working your butt off for it.

lol my mains are Kratos and ST, i just told by PSN. You "spamming" stealth so why can't i spammed the dumb sniper lol? There's is nothing that helps you see Sly when his stealth while using lvl 3. He should just be non-stealth mode so he can be fairly balance when all the other characters are doing, dodge mid-air, dodge roll... Everyone should do the same when a lvl 3 is happening.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 23 of 73 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

OMG these complaints are getting a little ridiculous now. So because you can't beat him, he's OP? lol 

 

Photobucket
Message 24 of 73 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
I'm not talking about while in ACTION, i'm talking about when Characters use LVL 3! Stealth should be not usable when lvl 3 are happening. I KNOW SLY SLY STEALTH IS EASY TO HIT, RADEC IS ALSO EASY TO BEAT when there's no idiots hitting me lol. All i want is to make it fair when a character has worked off his but for a lvl 3 super and doesn't get kills because the whole other team is full of Slys! That's it. Sly is ok with his reflect and stealth. His defense are higher than some character already. Stealth is used as defense so he is not weak in that part. He is just OP when other players are using their hard working lvl 3 super just to get 1 kill cause you see Sly 1 second in the stage and then you suddenly lost him and didn't kill anybody.

So the reason you think he's OP is because people don't use their glasses when playing.


Ok listen carefully boy. When you try to look for Sly in the screen, it can take you real good time to find him and even so he can get out of your sight and you lost him and even if you do find him by seeing the screen for 3 seconds he still can dodge multiple times and escape from your vision... you get it now?

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 25 of 73 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:
Also, spamming for a level 3 super is hardly working your butt off for it.

lol my mains are Kratos and ST, i just told by PSN. You "spamming" stealth so why can't i spammed the dumb sniper lol? There's is nothing that helps you see Sly when his stealth while using lvl 3. He should just be non-stealth mode so he can be fairly balance when all the other characters are doing, dodge mid-air, dodge roll... Everyone should do the same when a lvl 3 is happening.


"Spamming" stealth in the same way everyone else can "spam" their dodge and blocks...

 

And yes, there is plenty that lets you see where Sly is when you are in lvl 3. Kratos has a homing attack that you don't need to see them. Sweet tooth's attacks cover the entire field (gattling gun and stomp), and Radec has a cursor that goes red when you are over a character (making it much easier to find Sly).

Message 26 of 73 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I win as Sly without spamming stealth. If your spamming as Radec is justified, then everybody else's spamming as Sly is justified.

^this

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 27 of 73 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

OMG these complaints are getting a little ridiculous now. So because you can't beat him, he's OP? lol 

 


i can beat him, but with  that issue i sometimes can't. Is THE SAME WITH YOU, YOGURT, STARGATE, SOHAI, NDKAUBA, PALADIN, GINTA ETC.ETC. any player who tried to kill Sly stealthed when using a lvl 3 knows. I don't understand how much stupidity is on this forum just to see how many kills do they get while using a lvl 3 and when Sly is or is not in a game. Just go play the beta and tell how many kills did you get in a match when there was no Sly with a lvl 3 and another with a Sly with a lvl 3.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 28 of 73 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:
Also, spamming for a level 3 super is hardly working your butt off for it.

lol my mains are Kratos and ST, i just told by PSN. You "spamming" stealth so why can't i spammed the dumb sniper lol? There's is nothing that helps you see Sly when his stealth while using lvl 3. He should just be non-stealth mode so he can be fairly balance when all the other characters are doing, dodge mid-air, dodge roll... Everyone should do the same when a lvl 3 is happening.


"Spamming" stealth in the same way everyone else can "spam" their dodge and blocks...

 

And yes, there is plenty that lets you see where Sly is when you are in lvl 3. Kratos has a homing attack that you don't need to see them. Sweet tooth's attacks cover the entire field (gattling gun and stomp), and Radec has a cursor that goes red when you are over a character (making it much easier to find Sly).


 

Kratos has a hommin attack, but how would you know if his under a platform, left or right, what about a bigger map like the twisted metal one? Same with Radec, when you try to point THE WHOLE map to find him it takes like 10 seconds which without stealth it takes 2-3 seconds, now that's unfair. ST can't gattling hun can't go thought walls so in hades you know on the edge close to the middle platforms helps him a lot, Again... bigger maps and more platforms stages should make this stealth more OP by the time.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 29 of 73 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
I killed 5 in a row with two slys. What's your point?
Message 30 of 73 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes