Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
Your dying of thirst
Message 11 of 73 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1934 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

YogurtStorm wrote:
WOW revenger, I can't believe how much of a whiner you've become! Always this or that, isn't it?

I always have been... on cod, any game i play... why? Cause i know i should be winning most of the time and what inmatures brats do when they do? Bash it on you saying o you suck, get on my level, or the most stupid one... u mad bro? Everytime, plus i get called Mexican by ignorants and winning against them makes them shut up.


Rager-cm

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 73 (77 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
But when there's lvl 3 spamming with radec doesn't work you see? Sly doesn't die as much as the others, ALWAYS. So it already has the huge advantage to not die. Sly dies once while the other dies 2-3 times which make a huge advantage which what? Makes it OP.

...Yeah, that's why he has stealth in the first place. You realize he can't even block, right?

Message 13 of 73 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
See, Revenger, I don't think you suck at this game. I can legitimately believe you win a lot of matches, mainly because we played a few times in the EU beta and it was always back-and-forth. Yes, you spam, but your spam isn't overwhelmingly terrible, it's not all that overused. However, most Slys have that same thing going for them. Sly is simply Radec's foil. Remember how people started going only for Radec after a while? That'll happen with Sly soon, too, mark my words. And then he'll be considered even with everybody else because people will learn not to ignore him like they do now.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 14 of 73 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
993 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

 


Revenger-cm wrote:


YogurtStorm wrote:
WOW revenger, I can't believe how much of a whiner you've become! Always this or that, isn't it?


I always have been... on cod, any game i play... why? Cause i know i should be winning most of the time 

 

 

And what makes you say this Mr. Revenger? You're feeling awfully confident for a guy whom complains this much

Message 15 of 73 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
I'm not talking about while in ACTION, i'm talking about when Characters use LVL 3! Stealth should be not usable when lvl 3 are happening. I KNOW SLY SLY STEALTH IS EASY TO HIT, RADEC IS ALSO EASY TO BEAT when there's no idiots hitting me lol. All i want is to make it fair when a character has worked off his but for a lvl 3 super and doesn't get kills because the whole other team is full of Slys! That's it. Sly is ok with his reflect and stealth. His defense are higher than some character already. Stealth is used as defense so he is not weak in that part. He is just OP when other players are using their hard working lvl 3 super just to get 1 kill cause you see Sly 1 second in the stage and then you suddenly lost him and didn't kill anybody.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 16 of 73 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
993 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
There's no way you can KNOW you SHOULD be winning.

Let the game speak for itself, may the best man win.
Message 17 of 73 (70 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
When there are no idiots hitting you. Sorry bud, you aren't entitled to anything. Play better and get better. Everybody has been telling you this with every freaking sly is op post! Omg nerf him! Just quiet.
Message 18 of 73 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
I'm not talking about while in ACTION, i'm talking about when Characters use LVL 3! Stealth should be not usable when lvl 3 are happening. I KNOW SLY SLY STEALTH IS EASY TO HIT, RADEC IS ALSO EASY TO BEAT when there's no idiots hitting me lol. All i want is to make it fair when a character has worked off his but for a lvl 3 super and doesn't get kills because the whole other team is full of Slys! That's it. Sly is ok with his reflect and stealth. His defense are higher than some character already. Stealth is used as defense so he is not weak in that part. He is just OP when other players are using their hard working lvl 3 super just to get 1 kill cause you see Sly 1 second in the stage and then you suddenly lost him and didn't kill anybody.

You know the level threes have a marker that goes red when you are above a character, right? It also has a really wide range of hitting them... Not to mention, every other character has dodge roll that can be used to make them miss on level 3 just the same.

Message 19 of 73 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
I always analize why did i lose, and everything i do with when vs a Sly is that his stealth make him harder to me get kills while using lvl 3. Is always the same reason over and over again. When final game comes out, you guys will understand. All characters are balance, Sly stealth just sould be disable while lvl 3 are happening. That will make it a fair since none of the other characters have stealth and still dodge attacks, it takes more skill to dodge with characters that don't stealth than with Sly.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 20 of 73 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes