Oct 27 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

72 replies 300 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

90% of games i always win if there's no Sly. When Sly is on it its 50%. I'm telling you guys, Sly stealth needs to be WEAKER! 

Now when i always play vs Slys he gets ALWAYS  1st or 2nd place while the other Kratos,ST,FP,parappa,Radec get the 3rd or 4th place. Why does sly gets these unecessary places (lol)? When i use Radec i spam, i mean that's how he is played, you still can win without spamming but if you do spam, of course you will get a better score, so why not? Kratos spam his chain grab, sweet tooth also spams his shotgun? So what's the problem here? We are all noobs lol? Nope. Getting killed or getting hit is worst? Stealth is OP then. They said Sly didn't have BLOCK but he has something BETTER, which is REFLECT. You see where is this going now?

You can comment with which character you win most and i bet the ppl who use Sly will say Sly.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 73 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: sly is winning EVERY MATCH cause of stealth!!!

Oct 27, 2012
I win as Sly without spamming stealth. If your spamming as Radec is justified, then everybody else's spamming as Sly is justified.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 2 of 73 (293 Views)
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 27, 2012
WOW revenger, I can't believe how much of a whiner you've become! Always this or that, isn't it?
Message 3 of 73 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 27, 2012
But when there's lvl 3 spamming with radec doesn't work you see? Sly doesn't die as much as the others, ALWAYS. So it already has the huge advantage to not die. Sly dies once while the other dies 2-3 times which make a huge advantage which what? Makes it OP.
Message 4 of 73 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Oct 27, 2012

You're right, he already has no block so lets make him even weaker in defense.

Message 5 of 73 (263 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Also, Kratos has a counter attack, too, so that's not really a big point against Sly. Sly does well because most decent Slys don't die enough to have a low score, because THEY DON'T STAY IN THE ACTION BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BLOCK AND WOULD GIVE UP SO MUCH AP IF THEY DID SIT IN THE ACTION. Your complaints are essentially just as unfounded as the complaints that Radec was OP in the EU beta. He's not OP, you just haven't learned to defeat him well enough yet.

If your Radec is losing to a Sly, it's because Sly is practically built to specifically kill Radec.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 6 of 73 (259 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 27, 2012

It's so easy to see sly when he's invisible, I kick his **bleep** as Fat Princess all the time.

Message 7 of 73 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Sly doesn't gain AP as quickly, and he doesn't have as many attacks that are very useful in gaining AP. Unless you're an idiot and let him dominate you with the few attacks he has, then he shouldn't get as many kills as the other characters either. 

He's a character designed to not die as much, but not have as much fighting prowess to keep up kill wise when people are on the same level skill wise in using their characters.

Message 8 of 73 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 27, 2012

YogurtStorm wrote:
WOW revenger, I can't believe how much of a whiner you've become! Always this or that, isn't it?

I always have been... on cod, any game i play... why? Cause i know i should be winning most of the time and what inmatures brats do when they do? Bash it on you saying o you suck, get on my level, or the most stupid one... u mad bro? Everytime, plus i get called Mexican by ignorants and winning against them makes them shut up.

Message 9 of 73 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 27, 2012
You have to play smart and know how Sly works, I play as Sly a lot myself but I also use Sweet Tooth and from the experience I learned from playing as Sly I can actually find him easier if someone else plays as Sly partially because of the smoke he emits when he jumps and lands, that and in stages that look darker like Hades you can see Sly is a little visible but still transparent, also you have to think about what Sly's options are when he's invisible, just keep an eye on him for the match you see him in.

Sly's stealth is fine the way it is you just have to learn how to get around it.
Message 10 of 73 (246 Views)