Nov 25 2012
By: dudedude32323232 Splicer 78 posts

sir dans....

[ Edited ]
6 replies 204 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

specials suck, SOOOO easy to dodge, hard to hit people with, takesw WAYYY to long for him to gain ap because he is too slow and his ap gain is broken.....does superbot not want to fix there game......his lvl 3 needs fixing too it should not restarts when you leave the circle because that makes it BROKEN. WHYYY is superbot NOT BALANCING THE GAME~!!!!! HIs lvl 1 should work like the lightning in his medievil game, it auto hits people a certain distance around you LIKE IN MEDIEVIL 1, how superbot has it now, is just useless and his lvl 2 should have better HOMING god **bleep** it

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: sir dans....

Nov 25, 2012
No, you're just not very good with him, Sir Dan isn't even my main but when I do play as him I cAn get through a match just fine, hell there's even a mind game with him you can do to get easy kills with his level 1.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (181 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 25, 2012

honestly... I do not play as him that much but I bet I could beat you with him

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Dan's supers are not the best in the game I'll agree on that but you can actually build meter pretty quickly using his dragon potion and setting up combos with his axerang and skullhand.

While in the air try to drop dragon breath to control space and use your skullhand since it's small and a lot of people ignore it. His axe comes out faster in the air than on the ground so it can keep the opponent distracted or you could stun someone for a ground combo, the axe will also cover you incase you start getting attacked since it will hit and stun the opponent as it travels back to you.

Dan needs to be able to keep his opponents where he wants and preferably try to get them juggled in the air or stuck with an arrow for his supers. He needs a tweak but I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be.

However trying to fight in lag with him when there's lots of Kratos side square spam is annoying :L
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1946 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

His character is a serious problem in this game, and an example on how only the more known titles were made to be more powerful. You should look at the IGN how to use Sir Dan video tutorial, the first half is basically nothing but ranting on how they made him the weakest character in the game....

BTW, don't expect rationality on this forum, its basically nothing but kids wanting to tell you they're great at a game...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4080 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Sir dan is. A great character with fast ap gain. It is true.

his level one super can actually be combo'd into which sorta  makes up for its flaws

his level wo could use some work 

and his level 3, yeah....dont use it.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Blkant wrote:

His character is a serious problem in this game, and an example on how only the more known titles were made to be more powerful. You should look at the IGN how to use Sir Dan video tutorial, the first half is basically nothing but ranting on how they made him the weakest character in the game....

BTW, don't expect rationality on this forum, its basically nothing but kids wanting to tell you they're great at a game...

I remember them saying "One of the slowest" not "One of the weakest".

Dan may need a slight buff but he can hold his own just fine when you know his approach.

Get your facts straight, learn the character, or just pick someone else.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (66 Views)
0 Likes