Reply
Nov 22 2012
By: frenchie666 Splicer 89 posts
Offline

sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

[ Edited ]
13 replies 145 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

sir dan so far is the whole reason i bought this game lool. But He needs to be a little faster, he is just to slow and his attacks leave him wide open. His bow needs to stun for longer, or be allowed to aim in front of you simply because when i hit someone in the air and go to attack he is un stunned and moves out of the way right before i hit every time. His dragon breath needs to stun or do somthing to the people walking through it besides give you ap, i mean you are walking through FIRE it should stun or make your character unable to attack if you are being damaged by it. Ands his level one needs more ranged or needs to be like the lightning in medievil one, able to hit people around you automattically like in medievil one. If you find anything else that needs fixing post it here

Message 1 of 14 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

Nov 22, 2012
I've been having trouble landing his level one, can your aim that thing?
Message 2 of 14 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4119 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

Nov 22, 2012

DoctorBLAZE11 wrote:
I've been having trouble landing his level one, can your aim that thing?

his movelist in the allstars section of the site says you can aim it.

 

So far I haven't seen anyoneaim it in a different direction.

Message 3 of 14 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

sir dan so far is the whole reason i bought this game lool. But He needs to be a little faster, he is just to slow and his attacks leave him wide open. His bow needs to stun for longer, or be allowed to aim in front of you. His dragon breath needs to stun or do somthing to the people walking through it besides give you ap, i mean you are walking through FIRE it should stun or make your character unable to attack if you are being damaged by it. If you find anything else that needs fixing post it here


Actually, a stun effect wouldn't be a bad idea for the dragon potion. 

 

He's only slow in movement. Once you know how to really get into people's nickers with his AOE attacks, he's formidable! His comboes are better when timed. You can't just mash buttons all willy-nilly. His bow stun is fine. You need to act fast and be within close proximity. If he's simply too far then that's your problem. He can speed around the stage with his Daring Dash. Equip his shield for macium effect of bowling people over like a boss. Dan works best hurting multiple people at once.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 14 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

khknight wrote:

DoctorBLAZE11 wrote:
I've been having trouble landing his level one, can your aim that thing?

his movelist in the allstars section of the site says you can aim it.

 

So far I haven't seen anyoneaim it in a different direction.


You aim diagonal and straight up (when using the arrow buttons). You cannot shoot it horizontally. the Stick provides more accuracy (I guess) in which angle you wanna to get someone. It's meant to be an anti-air. Usually his upward hero swipe comes in handy for a setup. Or if you can get  an opponent against a wall in mid air...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 14 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

Nov 22, 2012
You can aim it right, straight up or left.
Setups would be up square into up triangle and IF you stun them, then it is a free kill.
If people are too smart to avoid that, then wait for some platforms to form before using it.
Message 6 of 14 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

Nov 22, 2012

khknight wrote:

DoctorBLAZE11 wrote:
I've been having trouble landing his level one, can your aim that thing?

his movelist in the allstars section of the site says you can aim it.

 

So far I haven't seen anyoneaim it in a different direction.


only up and diagonaly

 

Message 7 of 14 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

Nov 22, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

frenchie666 wrote:

sir dan so far is the whole reason i bought this game lool. But He needs to be a little faster, he is just to slow and his attacks leave him wide open. His bow needs to stun for longer, or be allowed to aim in front of you. His dragon breath needs to stun or do somthing to the people walking through it besides give you ap, i mean you are walking through FIRE it should stun or make your character unable to attack if you are being damaged by it. If you find anything else that needs fixing post it here


Actually, a stun effect wouldn't be a bad idea for the dragon potion. 

 

He's only slow in movement. Once you know how to really get into people's nickers with his AOE attacks, he's formidable! His comboes are better when timed. You can't just mash buttons all willy-nilly. His bow stun is fine. You need to act fast and be within close proximity. If he's simply too far then that's your problem. He can speed around the stage with his Daring Dash. Equip his shield for macium effect of bowling people over like a boss. Dan works best hurting multiple people at once.


i know he is stil jsut a tad bit too slow he needs to be faster

 

Message 8 of 14 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
818 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

Nov 22, 2012

DoctorBLAZE11 wrote:
I've been having trouble landing his level one, can your aim that thing?

His level 1 is meant to be anti-air. It makes up for his devestating level 2

Message 9 of 14 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: sir dan needs some fixing, post if you have some issues with sir dan as well

Nov 22, 2012

also his level 2 is complete GARBAGE the homing of those orbs are COMPLETE trash that is the EASIEST one to dodge like my **bleep** god superbot fix your **bleep** game

Message 10 of 14 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes