Wastelander
637 posts

Re: sir dan combo

Jan 7, 2013
No no no. That is a combo for sir Dan alright, but a boomerang axe gives just as much ap as the ram without a shield. Keep the shield out at all times.
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 11 of 14 (135 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jan 7, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:
No no no. That is a combo for sir Dan alright, but a boomerang axe gives just as much ap as the ram without a shield. Keep the shield out at all times.

Hmm. I always figured the axe would be too slow to use in any ground combos but now that I think about it... Yeah. I should try that. Thanks. Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 14 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Prattz wrote:

PinaChronic wrote:

Hmm. I always figured the axe would be too slow to use in any ground combos but now that I think about it... Yeah. I should try that. Thanks. Smiley Tongue

It is slow on the ground. It is better to jump in the air a little bit and then press triangle. 20 AP each hit though can add up to a level one pretty quick haha. Use it on the ground to follow up on a creeping hand.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 13 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 7, 2013
if you use down square in the air, a creeping hand and then the axe, they all lead to a crumple state one after another, making the start of a combo, you could do more things to lead into a combo this way, the one i posted is just what i found to be the highest hitter
Message 14 of 14 (117 Views)
0 Likes