Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012

As a humongous FF fan, the fact that a representive is in is great. But I can't take not knowing! Mind slipping us a very obscure hint?

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 21 of 73 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012

sure thing!  Here is the article of our street fighter V concept I drew for him.  http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/09/23/first-look-and-ideas-at-street-fighter-v-if-capcom-went-b...

and here is my actual deviant art with one of the files he requested as him being with the Playstation All Stars

http://thegreenknight24.deviantart.com/

And another things guys.  I said yesterday that im not in it for attention, I said it to let you guys know of an actual FF rep.  So whether the character gets announced or not, im not going to say "I knew it was so and so" cuz I personally don't care who believes me.  I'll say it again.  I know who the character is, and I don't care who believes me.  lol.  I WANT to tell you guys, but even if I did, someone else said it.  If there is no actual proof(and at this point, Superbot character reveal trailers are the only REAL proof now), you still wouldnt believe me.  So this is where im at.  take it as you will friends.  Enjoy what you see as far as art goes.  Hope you all like it.

Photobucket
Message 22 of 73 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
now i gotta step out for a few and run to the store. I'll be back later.
Photobucket
Message 23 of 73 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Thanks anyway ... I'll pretend you said 35
Message 24 of 73 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 24, 2012

That seemed convincing enough to me, since I thought I had you there lol Smiley Tongue

I believe you now and I don't see no reason for you to lie here Smiley Wink

Good luck in the store Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 25 of 73 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

sure thing!  Here is the article of our street fighter V concept I drew for him.  http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/09/23/first-look-and-ideas-at-street-fighter-v-if-capcom-went-b...

and here is my actual deviant art with one of the files he requested as him being with the Playstation All Stars

http://thegreenknight24.deviantart.com/

And another things guys.  I said yesterday that im not in it for attention, I said it to let you guys know of an actual FF rep.  So whether the character gets announced or not, im not going to say "I knew it was so and so" cuz I personally don't care who believes me.  I'll say it again.  I know who the character is, and I don't care who believes me.  lol.  I WANT to tell you guys, but even if I did, someone else said it.  If there is no actual proof(and at this point, Superbot character reveal trailers are the only REAL proof now), you still wouldnt believe me.  So this is where im at.  take it as you will friends.  Enjoy what you see as far as art goes.  Hope you all like it.

Did Paul request your Paul Gale art or did you go to him? Curious

(Btw, it's believable now. Though the more information about the communication between you and Paul the better!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 26 of 73 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I posted my PSASBR featuring Cloud Strife pic and loved it and asked for the other. Actually on this board somewhere. Then I went to him after
Photobucket
Message 27 of 73 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I had a quick question: ''When did you receive the information about the Final Fantasy rep?''

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 28 of 73 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I know the character too guys, but I can't share
Message 29 of 73 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts