Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012

Thanks for making this thread it shows that you do have more credebility than last time. No hard feelings or anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 11 of 73 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012

Who cares who the FF rep is, I'm just glad their is one at all.

 

I'd like to take this time to now say this. To all the people who made fun of me for quoting Omar when he said this, "we haven't announced OUR FF REP YET." I'm happy to say nanana boobooboo stick your head in dodoo I was right.

 

I'm sorry I just had to put that because I was put down and made fun of mercilessly on this board for always bringing that specific comment up.

Message 12 of 73 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012

joblade wrote:

Thanks for making this thread it shows that you do have more credebility than last time. No hard feelings or anything.


Yea same here

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 13 of 73 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
I'm sorry I don't know the count. Wish I did! And as I said yesterday, I didn't care if people believe or not. As long as I knew. But I'm glad to share info with you guys anytime.

Let me get this right. You are confirming there is a FF rep on disc in the game? But you can't say who?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 14 of 73 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
357 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012

i know wht you feel, can u at least share some art work u have done , kinda wanna see cuz im an artist as well

Message 15 of 73 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012
Btw I just looked on the website and saw they revealed john cena and cm punk for all stars. Check it out. (If you actually do, then I don't know what to say to you.. lol)
Photobucket
Message 16 of 73 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
I'm sorry I don't know the count. Wish I did! And as I said yesterday, I didn't care if people believe or not. As long as I knew. But I'm glad to share info with you guys anytime.

Let me get this right. You are confirming there is a FF rep on disc in the game? But you can't say who?


This is what makes me still a bit suspicious. No offence. But lets say cloud is revealed and then you are like "Yea i knew it was cloud" that looks really fishy.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 17 of 73 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012
It's probably Cloud. Would've told us if it was Lightning. Doesn't wanna spoil.
Message 18 of 73 (191 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Well, I wanna believe you (and a side of me believes you), however I think you should already know that this forum works with proof. Without proof, your fake Smiley Wink 

 

But I think you can proveto us, that you are having contact with Paul Gale.

Therfore, I wanna quote you:

''I have been talking to him through email for a while now due to tgat fact that I've been doing some artwork for him.''

 

Do you mind if we see your ''Artwork''? Smiley Wink


Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 19 of 73 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: set the story straight

Sep 24, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Well, I wanna believe you (and a side of me believes you), however I think you should already know that this forum works with proof. Without proof, your fake Smiley Wink 

 

But I think you can proveto us, that you are having contact with Paul Gale.

Therfore, I wanna quote you:

''I have been talking to him through email for a while now due to tgat fact that I've been doing some artwork for him.''

 

Mind if we see your ''Artwork''? Smiley Wink


Heck even getting Paul Gale to talk about you in one of his blog posts would do the trick!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 20 of 73 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes