look at marrowochis nariko sig its aesome if that is what is confusing you
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 11 of 20 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: serious talk about the game

Oct 1, 2012

again you all. There are more characters to come.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 12 of 20 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Its not entirely final. The guy on the blog isn't exactly trustworthy.

Besides that, nice first thread.

Hes trustworthy. its just already been explained why he said thats it. they are currently trying to figure out a few things that could destroy their plans, so they put the game on freeze so they dont ruin relationships with third party developers. There are more to come. Its been confirmed.

Message 13 of 20 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 1, 2012
How do you know zeothedeathgod? N cheers atomboy its a bit hard to see on my mobile
Message 14 of 20 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
How do you know zeothedeathgod? N cheers atomboy its a bit hard to see on my mobile

Because. Its...so obvious. Lets just go with that. But trust me, theres more.

Message 15 of 20 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I wouldn't say its that obvious really, I don't check in depth all the info n leaks etc or believe the wannabes like that rumba n Paul gale n from stuff like ign.com, n4g.com or psu.com that's there's no more and all these most wanted characters I can't see happening with crash,cloud, snake or spyro because from what I've personally read its hard to get them n konjima already has a rep with raiden and am not too sure but spyro is insomniac (however its spelt) and they got rachet rep, so if we don't have them who else would we have? Am in too minds about new characters quite skeptic so am not dissapointed
Message 16 of 20 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 1, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
I wouldn't say its that obvious really, I don't check in depth all the info n leaks etc or believe the wannabes like that rumba n Paul gale n from stuff like ign.com, n4g.com or psu.com that's there's no more and all these most wanted characters I can't see happening with crash,cloud, snake or spyro because from what I've personally read its hard to get them n konjima already has a rep with raiden and am not too sure but spyro is insomniac (however its spelt) and they got rachet rep, so if we don't have them who else would we have? Am in too minds about new characters quite skeptic so am not dissapointed

spyro is activision used to be insomniac, also nughtydog already has two confirmed reps with drake and jak. I expect to see a resistance rep from insomniac in the near future.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 20 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

im just telling you. Theres more characters. It is obvious when you know things like the main forum people knowSmiley Tongue not trying to sound rude btw.

Message 18 of 20 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Ok guys, thanks. Am not trying to argue. Just putting my point of view across
Message 19 of 20 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I have a few more. I'm just not gonna show them off until they're all done.

Message 20 of 20 (22 Views)
0 Likes