Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: ryu (Ninja gaiden) is prob the next 3rd party character

Dec 3, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
Oh god. Not another Raiden/Dante character.

Seriously SuperBot will ruin this game if they keep adding teh same crap characters just to satisfy some franchises.

You could say the same about subzero. We already got ice element characters

Message 21 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

hmm i'd rather not.  i saw raiden and cole being rivals from a mile away (both have to do heavily with lightning) and we all knew kat was going to be DLC.  She's too popular not to be

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 26 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Dec 3, 2012
The poster who mentioned DOA is correct. Hayabusa's moveset isn't limited to sword swipes as he has an entirely separate move set in the Dead or Alive series.
Message 23 of 26 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 3, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

No one thinks, "oh yeah, that one ninja guy from DOA". No, they think, "that ninja guy from that ninja game about ninjas"

actually thats not true. id say its pretty spit even. and superbot is a bunch of fighting experts, im sure they would make a good combination for him.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 24 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
YO! TWEENBOTS! Maybe your mothers should've payed sttention to the games they got you, but Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden is the same Ryu Hyabusa from Dead or Alive. If Heihachi can be brought from fighter to fighter, and Nina from his same franchise could have an assasination spinoff of her own, then Ryu Hayabusa is even more qualified to be in the game than Heihachi is. And this is just because of his DoA career. Based on his history, he would not be a clone of Raiden's Or Dante's. I would not even consider Raiden and Dante clones. And if that were the case then DmC would have been irrelevant by way of GoW to begin with.... But Ryu could very well be in this game as a short range ninja.... I'd like that.

thank youSmiley Happy what he said. kudos.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Ryu should not be in this game and the mink in a **bleep** liar, Anyone could have guessed kat and superbot said it themselves that the ryu ect thing on the website was from hackers, They can make things look pretty convincing.

The creator of ryu wasn't even involved when sigma was released on the ps3 and judged it a "Flawed game" just because it was on ps3, Just from hearing that I especially don't want him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 26 of 26 (29 Views)
0 Likes