Sep 19 2012
By: sovietprince I Only Post Everything 1197 posts

roster possable outcome

13 replies 391 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

I want to take a look at what can be are possible roster and based on the clues from paul gale combined with the minks info this is the likely result.

Confirmed characters:

Kratos

Fat princess

Sly

Corneal radek

Parappa

Sweet tooth

Nathan drake

Big daddy

Heihachi

Toro

Cole

Jack and dexter

Ratchet and clank

Sackboy

Dante

Spike

Evil cole

Raiden

Nariko

Sirdan

Unconfirmed

Kat

Ryu( ninja gaiden)

22: I picked 22 has the final ondisk roster count because that is what themink has predicted and paul gale has confirmed. The mink originally predicted a 20 roster with 3 dlc ( two of them being kat and ryu the other one he says was not finished when he talked to his source and even he don’t know who it is). If this turns out to be true it and with what Paul gale has said they were put on disk instead of being just dlc. I Know that paul gale originally said 22+ is the final roster which the majority takes to mean 22+ on disk. I have reason to doubt that though because when asked if that is not counting dlc he ignores or dodge’s the question all together.

Kat: She has already got a lot going for her, since she was rumored as leaked in a photo of time station and imo confirmed in her appearance in the local roco stage, to much work was put into it to fake plus it fits with paul gales hint of the black kat and theminks roster.

Ryu: First off he was shown in the leaked update of the official website, which despite what everyone says is real. Yes the two tekken where confirmed to not be in but he did not say anything about ryu or even claimed that the site was hacked or the pic was fake, All clockwork said was they were not included on disk. Using the logic that this picture was actually a picture they put up on the site then that pretty much confirms him as a character because the company is not going to get the rights for ryu picture and not have him in the game. The last one is a big one and has been overlooked by many. Paul Gale has said the picture of him dressed up as goku could refer to another character and ryu fits that since he does appear in a fighting game which I forgot the name of ( dead or alive?). The rpg rep: the only clue that left is that Paul gale said there will be an rpg rep and shown the square enix card in his latest article. Based on the mink originally saying lightning is in then months later saying she not in could mean there was licensing issue, not be able to come to agreement on her representation, ect with her and was taken out.

Hope: I hold on some hope that theminks source held back some characters from him, because the way it going now he seems there not misleading us. So cross your figures and hope that tgs reveals something else and not just the two that are rumored.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 14 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: roster possable outcome

Sep 19, 2012

The Mink is a troll and there's 4 to 6 characters left not including DLC.

Message 2 of 14 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Actually Kat has been confirmed in Japan already. Just wait till the Tokyo Game Show is done.
Message 3 of 14 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 19, 2012
I would love ryu! But I'm guessing there are 24 characters

Message 4 of 14 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 19, 2012

JWM_CR wrote:
Actually Kat has been confirmed in Japan already. Just wait till the Tokyo Game Show is done.

Kat hasn't been confirmed anywhere lol

Message 5 of 14 (349 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

JWM_CR wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/Ec46i.jpg

Too good to be fanmade - too good to scrap all of a sudden. Brace yourselves The Gravity Queen is comming to kick some butt.

Message 6 of 14 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

JWM_CR wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

JWM_CR wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/Ec46i.jpg

Too good to be fanmade - too good to scrap all of a sudden. Brace yourselves The Gravity Queen is comming to kick some butt.

Inconclusive, this isn't the first time something like that happend.  Remeber the other picture with other Tekken fighters on the website?  By that standards those characters are confimed too.

Message 7 of 14 (340 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 19, 2012

just because hisprediction has a bad outcome does not make it not true

Photobucket
Message 8 of 14 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Fake. under the facebook thing, it would have also said (Be the first of your friends to like this), or something to that extent.
Message 9 of 14 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Still kat is probably the most likely character to be announced at TGS but I could be wrong Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 14 (284 Views)
0 Likes