Reply
Splicer
Registered: 10/05/2011
Offline
52 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 5, 2012

Okay I am going to say it for the hard of hearing and the people whose head are made of concrete. Nintendo had more characters BECAUSE THEY BELONGED TO THEM!!!!!!!!!! Superbot had to ask people to give them characters and could not force ANYONE to do what they wanted. They had to go to at least fifteen plus different developers each one with their own terms and wants and opinions of what they want to do with their characters. If they couldn't come to an agreement Superbot can't make anyone do anything they refuse to do. If the characters BELONGED to Sony they could put as many of them as they wanted.But since that isn't the case. If Activision REFUSED to give the Crash and Spyro they couldn't hold back the whole game and change the whole schedule just so they can wait for them to agree. That is stupid and idiotic. Only dumb fanboys can't see the sense in anything and only talk like unreasonable idiots. It is not Superbot that changed Dante it was Capcom and Capcom said that this is Dante now and that is that. It is easy to say 'leave him out' because it is not you doing the game and it makes sense to your stupid fanboy mind to leave a big gaping hole in your roster but in the real world that is stupid AND idiotic. To hold back or cancel the whole game just so you can get who you believe is important may sound smart in your mind but to a buisness that is reason enough to fire all of Superbot for not keeping deadlines and wasting money. It is the usual selfishness and spoilt nature of modern gamers. All you care is about what you want  and you don't care how or how much trouble it is for it to be done. You want Crash, so Sony must mount an attack on Activision and hold them at gun point until they agree or ithey ask for a billion dollars they should pay it as long as you get Crash. And people call companies greed and selfish and yet gamers show those attributes all the time.

 

Message 71 of 79 (142 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
271 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 5, 2012

cosmis_chaos wrote:

Okay I am going to say it for the hard of hearing and the people whose head are made of concrete. Nintendo had more characters BECAUSE THEY BELONGED TO THEM!!!!!!!!!! Superbot had to ask people to give them characters and could not force ANYONE to do what they wanted. They had to go to at least fifteen plus different developers each one with their own terms and wants and opinions of what they want to do with their characters. If they couldn't come to an agreement Superbot can't make anyone do anything they refuse to do. If the characters BELONGED to Sony they could put as many of them as they wanted.But since that isn't the case. If Activision REFUSED to give the Crash and Spyro they couldn't hold back the whole game and change the whole schedule just so they can wait for them to agree. That is stupid and idiotic. Only dumb fanboys can't see the sense in anything and only talk like unreasonable idiots. It is not Superbot that changed Dante it was Capcom and Capcom said that this is Dante now and that is that. It is easy to say 'leave him out' because it is not you doing the game and it makes sense to your stupid fanboy mind to leave a big gaping hole in your roster but in the real world that is stupid AND idiotic. To hold back or cancel the whole game just so you can get who you believe is important may sound smart in your mind but to a buisness that is reason enough to fire all of Superbot for not keeping deadlines and wasting money. It is the usual selfishness and spoilt nature of modern gamers. All you care is about what you want  and you don't care how or how much trouble it is for it to be done. You want Crash, so Sony must mount an attack on Activision and hold them at gun point until they agree or ithey ask for a billion dollars they should pay it as long as you get Crash. And people call companies greed and selfish and yet gamers show those attributes all the time.

 

I agree with everything you say and thats what i was trying to tell people! Most gamers today are a bunch of wannabe kiss **bleep** gamers that wants to follow what the old school gamer does. The people who argues and jugde about a game is not really a gamer, they all just wanna bes. Im not a wanna be, i play games to enjoy and have fun. You guys better be happy Superbot can do dlc. What a bunch of wanna be gamers

 

Message 72 of 79 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 5, 2012
Great post cosmis_chaos.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 73 of 79 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 6, 2012

cosmis_chaos wrote:

Okay I am going to say it for the hard of hearing and the people whose head are made of concrete. Nintendo had more characters BECAUSE THEY BELONGED TO THEM!!!!!!!!!! Superbot had to ask people to give them characters and could not force ANYONE to do what they wanted. They had to go to at least fifteen plus different developers each one with their own terms and wants and opinions of what they want to do with their characters. If they couldn't come to an agreement Superbot can't make anyone do anything they refuse to do. If the characters BELONGED to Sony they could put as many of them as they wanted.But since that isn't the case. If Activision REFUSED to give the Crash and Spyro they couldn't hold back the whole game and change the whole schedule just so they can wait for them to agree. That is stupid and idiotic. Only dumb fanboys can't see the sense in anything and only talk like unreasonable idiots. It is not Superbot that changed Dante it was Capcom and Capcom said that this is Dante now and that is that. It is easy to say 'leave him out' because it is not you doing the game and it makes sense to your stupid fanboy mind to leave a big gaping hole in your roster but in the real world that is stupid AND idiotic. To hold back or cancel the whole game just so you can get who you believe is important may sound smart in your mind but to a buisness that is reason enough to fire all of Superbot for not keeping deadlines and wasting money. It is the usual selfishness and spoilt nature of modern gamers. All you care is about what you want  and you don't care how or how much trouble it is for it to be done. You want Crash, so Sony must mount an attack on Activision and hold them at gun point until they agree or ithey ask for a billion dollars they should pay it as long as you get Crash. And people call companies greed and selfish and yet gamers show those attributes all the time.

 


There are many Sony owned ips they could have included as characters or stages, plus some developes would have liked their characters in but superbot never contacted them (Abe,Ty , maybe scorpion). 

 

Not everyone is disappointed because crash isn't in or that dante isnt the old. Everyone is disappointed for many reasons each person has something different but most wanted a bigger roster.

 

Adding people like dart from legend of the dragoon would have been nice but I do t think they wanted to include him which I find kind of odd, there are also tons of characters that Sony owns yet they aren't in why?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 74 of 79 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 6, 2012

SPARTANMANHERO23 wrote:

 

I agree with everything you say and thats what i was trying to tell people! Most gamers today are a bunch of wannabe kiss **bleep** gamers that wants to follow what the old school gamer does. The people who argues and jugde about a game is not really a gamer, they all just wanna bes. Im not a wanna be, i play games to enjoy and have fun. You guys better be happy Superbot can do dlc. What a bunch of wanna be gamer


There is no such thing as a wannabe gamer, if you play games regardless of your opinions on certain subjects you are still a gamer. 

Maybe a non-supportive gamer, but a gamer nonetheless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 75 of 79 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/22/2011
Offline
420 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 6, 2012

joblade wrote:

SPARTANMANHERO23 wrote:

 

I agree with everything you say and thats what i was trying to tell people! Most gamers today are a bunch of wannabe kiss **bleep** gamers that wants to follow what the old school gamer does. The people who argues and jugde about a game is not really a gamer, they all just wanna bes. Im not a wanna be, i play games to enjoy and have fun. You guys better be happy Superbot can do dlc. What a bunch of wanna be gamer


There is no such thing as a wannabe gamer, if you play games regardless of your opinions on certain subjects you are still a gamer. 

Maybe a non-supportive gamer, but a gamer nonetheless.


God I love your signarture.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 76 of 79 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 6, 2012

cosmis_chaos wrote:

Okay I am going to say it for the hard of hearing and the people whose head are made of concrete. Nintendo had more characters BECAUSE THEY BELONGED TO THEM!!!!!!!!!! Superbot had to ask people to give them characters and could not force ANYONE to do what they wanted. They had to go to at least fifteen plus different developers each one with their own terms and wants and opinions of what they want to do with their characters. If they couldn't come to an agreement Superbot can't make anyone do anything they refuse to do. If the characters BELONGED to Sony they could put as many of them as they wanted.But since that isn't the case. If Activision REFUSED to give the Crash and Spyro they couldn't hold back the whole game and change the whole schedule just so they can wait for them to agree. That is stupid and idiotic. Only dumb fanboys can't see the sense in anything and only talk like unreasonable idiots. It is not Superbot that changed Dante it was Capcom and Capcom said that this is Dante now and that is that. It is easy to say 'leave him out' because it is not you doing the game and it makes sense to your stupid fanboy mind to leave a big gaping hole in your roster but in the real world that is stupid AND idiotic. To hold back or cancel the whole game just so you can get who you believe is important may sound smart in your mind but to a buisness that is reason enough to fire all of Superbot for not keeping deadlines and wasting money. It is the usual selfishness and spoilt nature of modern gamers. All you care is about what you want  and you don't care how or how much trouble it is for it to be done. You want Crash, so Sony must mount an attack on Activision and hold them at gun point until they agree or ithey ask for a billion dollars they should pay it as long as you get Crash. And people call companies greed and selfish and yet gamers show those attributes all the time.

 


Spoken like the truth my friend. Yet it seems the fanboys still don't understand how it works.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 77 of 79 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/08/2012
Offline
1197 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 6, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

there you go with the childish remarks, everything I complained about was reasionable explained and even though it's not out yet does not mean you can not judge the roster and the choices that they made that are known fact. Also if you want to play that game then your surrporting a game blindly that's not even out yet.

 

ps: this is getting old is not a valid argument

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Like I said, your giving a rant on an unfinished game Smiley Wink You can't deny that. Also I don't support the game, I just follow it. Can you please quote where I said I was supporting this game? You can't, because I didn't Smiley Wink And if I support it, I have ofcourse a reason and why would you care? Smiley Wink Everything has a reason. And don't be a fool and compare your rant with supporting.. Those things aren't even relavent.

 

You have no idea how the game will turn out eventually or you must work for Sony or Superbot, which you don't! Smiley Wink .. And I will quote you for your blind support then Smiley Wink ''I am getting the game''.. Supporting can be on different ways you know right? With words and ofcourse sales.. You just talked against yourself and can shut up with you stupid points which are just opinions, unlessy ou can prove me wrong Smiley Wink


 

it;s pretty much gone gold the final game is done, the meat has been revealed which are the stages, characters,and gameplay enough to make a judgment on what we got so far. If you don't like discussion then your at the wrong place.

 

I never said it won't sale I said there are some things that fall short of what they could have done in the game. My points had backing, and unlike you did not result in naming calling or telling the opposing faction( fanboys) to shut up.  Yes I am getting the game for my birthday but just because I am getting it does not mean I don't have the right to be dissapointed with superbot misteps.

 

Photobucket
Message 78 of 79 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/08/2012
Offline
1197 posts
 

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 6, 2012

Smasher_Wolf wrote:

You are still not going to use 20 characters, normally you play with 5, lets say your favorite ones. Asking for more... why?

And still got plenty of characters to play against.

Also they already said we will get DLC so we will get at least 25.

 

(I think Ty will be a dlc character)


I migrate to all characters but it's not just who you play as, it's who you play against. the more characters there are the more variety unless the game is very unbalanced and that's a totally diffrent subject

 

Photobucket
Message 79 of 79 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes