Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5338 posts

Re: reasions ppl believe this game failed short

Nov 4, 2012

First Time I ever agreed with I-Dentity

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 79 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5338 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Also Smasher Wolf...agreed
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

This game sucks for many reasons, and the gmeplay isnt solid you **bleep** **bleep**, it completely unblanced and stupid, you only need to use 2-3 moves per character to eaisly win, this game is **bleep** stupid and a joke. It will fail quick and die quick and i hope it does, i hope a second one isnt made and i hope superbot doesnt make it becuase there all **bleep** retarted monkeys over there,

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 79 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5338 posts

Nov 4, 2012
^Says the King of the Retarded Monkeys! Just cause you lack the skill to use other moves effectively, doesn't mean this game sucks...just that you are a noob
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 79 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 4, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
^Says the King of the Retarded Monkeys! Just cause you lack the skill to use other moves effectively, doesn't mean this game sucks...just that you are a noob

Lol I bet 10 bucks you're one of those who complain because in Brawl "you fall randomly!!1".

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 79 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 4, 2012

There's also the matter that this is the first time their doing this, this is the first of what may or may not become a series, you can't expect them to go all out in the first game because they're just leaving it good at best and see where it goes.

Look at Infamous 1, yeah it had a lot to offer but my god was it glitchy, granted the second games has it's share as well but the first game's glitches were unfortunately much easier to come by leading to unintentional deaths, and Cole had that problem where he just gravitates to the nearest object to climb on when that's not what you wanted him to do, the second game not only does it's best to fix these problems (they're still apparent but not as much.) but they also went out and put more content in the game, now you have more karma building oppertunities than just missions so you could grind for more XP because of how they're designed, killing street performers and protesters helped your evil karma and healing a group of injured people and disarming the blast shard bombs helped your hero meter, it's a more expanded touch to the formula, we have more DLC than just the one we got in the first game we have three alternate costumes, a new power, and even skins for Cole's amp, we even got Infamous Festival of Blood using Infamous 2's engine because the game was so successful. When a first game in a series is made you can't expect it to be spectacular, even if it's something like this.

Marvel Vs. Capcom is another great example if you want to get on the subject of fighting games, it starts out with Akuma guest appearing in X-Men Children of the Atom, people love it, then it goes to X-Men vs. Street Fighter, people loved that too, Marvel Super Heroes, and Street Fighter vs. Marvel Heroes were also very well recieved, then Capcom decides to finally dish out some of their other franchises with the first Marvel vs. Capcom which only had 12 playable characters plus a few secret characters and even with those it's still not a lot, the game still turns out successful for it's first try and spawns a sequel that gets a total of 56 playable characters, yeah it was unbalanced as all hell but the game was still fun and it's considered  by many, one of the greatest fighting games of all time.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 79 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

This game sucks for many reasons, and the gmeplay isnt solid you **bleep** **bleep**, it completely unblanced and stupid, you only need to use 2-3 moves per character to eaisly win, this game is **bleep** stupid and a joke. It will fail quick and die quick and i hope it does, i hope a second one isnt made and i hope superbot doesnt make it becuase there all **bleep** retarted monkeys over there,

Now you're just copy pasting :smileytongue:

A lazy troll? How horrible..

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 79 (151 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

*sigh*.... I know for a fact if this game had 10 characters and Crash, Spyro, Cloud and Snake were in everybody would be happy... I won't! The dissapointed winers are just to much in there: ''OMG I need Crash or I'll kill myself'' world...

Just wait for the ducking game, idiot... And nobody is forcing you to stay on this forum or buy the game... 

stawp.JPG

With these stupid threads.... They get boring and annoying...

yep I am the idiot when your the one being immature grow up and come back when your ready to give valid points instead of cursing and calling names

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 79 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Nov 4, 2012
These threads are getting old. Not to disrespect you OP but, it's the same argument every time. Idk, maybe I hear whatever that needs to be heard on the other side. Whatever.
Anyways, I'm with bob-maul on this.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 79 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 4, 2012

heres why i think its fallen short

absence of : cloud, crash, spyro, snake  (the most asked for and important characters in PS history arent in, and people look at that as a joke)

inclusion of: big daddy, dante, and raiden  (although i like raiden more thn snake people wanted snake in regardless, as ive said before people dropped preorders based on DINO alone, and to some big daddys inclusion is like scratching the bottom of the barrel, or just straight up random)

there isnt a real story mode only an arcade mode, this is where im really dissapointd, brawl had the sub-space which combined all characters into the story, to combat a great threat, all stars only has arcade modes for each character, now sure i cant speak much on this seeing as how we havnt seen a full arcade playthrough, but the chance to have a story where everyone came together is still gonna be missed

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 79 (135 Views)
0 Likes