Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Re: rate for rewievs

Nov 10, 2012

Everywhere will be 8 -10, Seth K said it's got 100's hours single player content, plus the multiplayer etc. It's a beast.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Nov 10, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:

i think

gamespot   : 8.0 briiliant but little content

ign : 9.0 sony's best fighting and party game ever

destructoid : 5.0 -RIP OFF

Gamestop can't say "but little content" because there's tons and tons of unlocks with tons and tons of maps plus a story for 20 characters, it's literally impossible to say little content.  

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Le_Froglet wrote:

Everywhere will be 8 -10, Seth K said it's got 100's hours single player content, plus the multiplayer etc. It's a beast.

I highly doubt the single player will provide 100 hours of content (if we're not counting Grinding or anything). Assuming All-Stars is like every other fighting game on the planet, the 15 minute store mode for all characters would only be 5 hours.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (72 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

IGN will probably give it a 5 on 10 like they did for LittleBigPlanet Karting.

You cannot spell IGNORANCE without IGN.

Dude this is exactly what I was about to say lol. That review on LBPK was seriously pathetic.....and I expect the same on PSASBR. It's sad really, I mean sure the low/mediocre review scores will keep the sheep away from the game, but I still think the game will be very successful nonetheless.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Nov 10, 2012
dont think ign rewiew will be same as psbar. because they loved psbar from beginng but lbp karting was suck at beggining .
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Nov 10, 2012

IGN gets way too much flak from the gaming community as a whole. Half of it says all of its reviews are bought out -- the other half says they rate all of their games way too critically and low. Make up your minds. 

They have been very optimistic about this game since the beginning. I am sure it will get a very positive review between an 8 and 9, but have things to say about the limited roster and a few other faults a first iteration game is bound to have. 

Joystiq (and their community) is pretty hostile towards this game overall. They'll find it fun and functional but end up saying it wont live up to its competition and the roster just doesn't have the nostalgic qualitites it needs to be filled with "All-Stars." 3 out of 5 stars. 

Destructoid has been very positive about this game from the beginning, evident in this preview:  http://www.destructoid.com/preview-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-beta--232725.phtml . They'll knock it for its slight learning curve for what should be an extremely accessable game and the no-kill count on the standard FFA modes. Still, they're having a blast. 8 or 8.5 . 

GameInformer is a magazine published by Gamestop to promote and in-turn sell games at their stores. They have done very little coverage of it (I'm not sure if they even mentioned it in their E3 article) but their articles seem to be brushing it off--promoting other games this season that they project should sell bigger numbers. Like Joystiq they'll find it functionable and fun but ultimately not a worthy contestor to Smash. between 6 and 7.5. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (31 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6371 posts

Nov 10, 2012

DIONEDA wrote:

IGN gets way too much flak from the gaming community as a whole. Half of it says all of its reviews are bought out -- the other half says they rate all of their games way too critically and low. Make up your minds. 

They have been very optimistic about this game since the beginning. I am sure it will get a very positive review between an 8 and 9, but have things to say about the limited roster and a few other faults a first iteration game is bound to have. 

Joystiq (and their community) is pretty hostile towards this game overall. They'll find it fun and functional but end up saying it wont live up to its competition and the roster just doesn't have the nostalgic qualitites it needs to be filled with "All-Stars." 3 out of 5 stars. 

Destructoid has been very positive about this game from the beginning, evident in this preview:  http://www.destructoid.com/preview-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-beta--232725.phtml . They'll knock it for its slight learning curve for what should be an extremely accessable game and the no-kill count on the standard FFA modes. Still, they're having a blast. 8 or 8.5 . 

GameInformer is a magazine published by Gamestop to promote and in-turn sell games at their stores. They have done very little coverage of it (I'm not sure if they even mentioned it in their E3 article) but their articles seem to be brushing it off--promoting other games this season that they project should sell bigger numbers. Like Joystiq they'll find it functionable and fun but ultimately not a worthy contestor to Smash. between 6 and 7.5. 

They added a score count in time matches now, you have the option to turn it on or off.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (24 Views)
0 Likes