Monster Hunter
30 posts

Re: "this game is 'clearly' for kids"

Jul 27, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

Marv2K11 wrote:

He did go a bit overboard.

That being said, he got one thing right: you really aren't that mature. Surely there are better things to contribute to the forums than making a thread (or two rather) calling him out. You don't really "need" help reporting him. One report from you will do just fine, as well as other reports by anyone else who may find him to be acting like a jerk.

Also, this is the internet. As long as what you are writing is understandable and isn't frustrating to read, who cares about grammar and spelling. This isn't no college essay!!! Smiley Indifferent

That's the reason most kids can't write good to today cause the write usally who they type.

Ok, I'm not sure if you were trying to make a point by using irony, but uhhh...

what?

Message 11 of 20 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Marv2K11 wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

Marv2K11 wrote:

That being said, he got one thing right: you really aren't that mature. Surely there are better things to contribute to the forums than making a thread (or two rather) calling him out. You don't really "need" help reporting him. One report from you will do just fine, as well as other reports by anyone else who may find him to be acting like a jerk.

Also, this is the internet. As long as what you are writing is understandable and isn't frustrating to read, who cares about grammar and spelling. This isn't no college essay!!! Smiley Indifferent

That's the reason most kids can't write good to today cause the write usally who they type.

Ok, I'm not sure if you were trying to make a point by using irony, but uhhh...

what?

Nevermind then.

Message 12 of 20 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Reported him teehee Smiley Wink

Rayman for all stars
Message 13 of 20 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Jul 27, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

Marv2K11 wrote:

Thats not true. some people speak better online then what they speak in real life and some vise versa. You really cant judge people on the internet.

iBillcosby likes your mom
Message 14 of 20 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 27, 2012

iBillcosby wrote:

Thats not true. some people speak better online then what they speak in real life and some vise versa. You really cant judge people on the internet.

That is true.

Message 15 of 20 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

iBillcosby wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

Marv2K11 wrote:

Bill, it's true in this isntance o.o

And thank you so much Frinker!! Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 16 of 20 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Wow, I don't like you that much ether but that is to far.

But you really should just shrug all that stuff off anyway. Its just some stranger typing hate.

P.S. Also this game isn't targeted for "kids" Its targeted to fans of playstation, Alot of characters in this game are from franchises that are rated M.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 17 of 20 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

Wow, I don't like you that much ether but that is to far.

But you really should just shrug all that stuff off anyway. Its just some stranger typing hate.

P.S. Also this game isn't targeted for "kids" Its targeted to fans of playstation, Alot of characters in this game are from franchises that are rated M.

I understand. And yeah, it just gets really hurtful after he bashes something so emotional ya know? Well, thanks for understanding.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 18 of 20 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 27, 2012
I reported him when he posted that comment since he threatened you, but you shouldn't make a bigger deal of it by asking people to report him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 19 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

joblade wrote:
I reported him when he posted that comment since he threatened you, but you shouldn't make a bigger deal of it by asking people to report him.

Thanks for reporting him, I truly appreciate it! And to that second part, every little bit helps, I won't say it was wrong of me to make a big deal out of it. I'd had to report others before and nothing ever happened. Therfore, based on experience, i'd asked that of others. It's not a bad thing to ask for help. But I appreciate the report, thank you!

Message 20 of 20 (47 Views)
0 Likes