Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

"this game is 'clearly' for kids"

19 replies 254 views Edited Jul 27, 2012

Says this forum member: thor131995.

here's his quote. He also apparently talks of murder and suicide. Anyone wanna help me report him? Love you all!

"thor131995 wrote:

this will be my last and final post to you. you keeping saying how your older and in college that just tells me that you have close to 0 friends and your social life is dry. the fact that you sit at a computer and argue with teenagers over the internet is sad. because your 20 and in college does'nt make you mature. your actions show how mature you are and so far your actions have been argue with a kid over the internet for 2 hours. and again you're arguing about a childish  game. this game is clearly for kids. so what are you a 20 year old college student doing playing. clearly a man as mature you would'nt want to play childish game. thier is no cure for my mental retardation. but for your pathetic life syndrome i suggest just 1 bullet to the head and it should clear right up."

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (254 Views)
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Re: "this game is 'clearly' for kids"

Jul 27, 2012

he used the wrong there lol

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (246 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Wow that guy has took this way to far dont listen to anything he says dude, pathetic waste of space he is, he was the one throwing a tantrum over the game in the first place and he has the nerve to say that? He needs to be banned pronto

Rayman for all stars
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

pinkrhino12345 wrote:

he used the wrong there lol

Terrible, right??! :smileysurprised:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Frinker wrote:

Wow that guy has took this way to far dont listen to anything he says dude, pathetic waste of space he is, he was the one throwing a tantrum over the game in the first place and he has the nerve to say that? He needs to be banned pronto

I really appreciate everything man! Thanks for replying here :smileyhappy: 
You're a good person, man! :] 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 27, 2012

What should i say in the report

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jul 27, 2012

He did go a bit overboard.

That being said, he got one thing right: you really aren't that mature. Surely there are better things to contribute to the forums than making a thread (or two rather) calling him out. You don't really "need" help reporting him. One report from you will do just fine, as well as other reports by anyone else who may find him to be acting like a jerk.

Also, this is the internet. As long as what you are writing is understandable and isn't frustrating to read, who cares about grammar and spelling. This isn't no college essay!!! :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

pinkrhino12345 wrote:

What should i say in the report

I told the mods that he'd been talking of murder and killing others, and also say that he'd been very rude and he's too immature to be on these forums.

He needs to be off NOW :[

That last part really hurt. The last part of his paragraph.

Thank you so much for helping me out, friend, I really appreciate it!!! :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Marv2K11 wrote:

That being said, he got one thing right: you really aren't that mature. Surely there are better things to contribute to the forums than making a thread (or two rather) calling him out. You don't really "need" help reporting him. One report from you will do just fine, as well as other reports by anyone else who may find him to be acting like a jerk.

Also, this is the internet. As long as what you are writing is understandable and isn't frustrating to read, who cares about grammar and spelling. This isn't no college essay!!! :smileyindifferent:

That's the reason most kids can't write good to today cause the write usally who they type.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Marv2K11 wrote:

Yeaaaah, online I get pretty competative. I can agree. I'm much more mature in real life haha!
I made one, he copied.
One report won't do fine, as I'd reported before years back and nothing happened. I'd even reported through the customer complaint section of the official site. 

Well I couldn't understand what he read...

I appreciate you giving me this lecture, as I know it was to try and help me :smileyhappy: Thank you. But I also would really appreciate it if you (and others) could just help me out here? :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (169 Views)
0 Likes