Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 15 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

"Worst Player" threads go against the Terms of this site...

9 replies 184 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

Just thought I'd let you all know. Blacklisting is against the rules here and you will be banned for it.

Just a heads up!!! I got banned without warning for that, as did another one of my pals. 

I'm not doing this to be rude, I'm writing this because I want you all to be saaaafffeeeeeee-ah! :smileyhappy:
Please be careful of what you post okay?

Blacklisting icludes calling others out, putting them in a list with negative connotation, etc.

Not so sure about the "best player" threads, but yeah! Just be aware of what you post okay guys? :smileyhappy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (184 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: "Worst Player" threads go against the Terms of this site...

Dec 15, 2012
Awe, you care for us :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Ari_Ownx wrote:
Awe, you care for us :smileyhappy:

I'm trying to help out a bit xD

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 15, 2012
whoops...
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 15, 2012
But the "worst player thread" isn't just for the lolz or do mods really care?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I'd say it's fairly obvious that it's a joke thread, since I'm the one saying that I'm the worst and since I'm only adding people who requested to be added?

Also why wouldn't you just post this in that thread ThirtyThree? Why make a new topic?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Dec 15, 2012

chunky_shtew wrote:

I'd say it's fairly obvious that it's a joke thread, since I'm the one saying that I'm the worst and since I'm only adding people who requested to be added?

Also why wouldn't you just post this in that thread ThirtyThree? Why make a new topic?

It's not a joke. I've been seeing "Worst Player" threads all over. Just thought this would be a good idea to state. Creators get banned without warning :/

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Ah I see, the one I made was the first I've seen. And I think I'd know it's a joke since I made it, lol. If you take a look at the thread it's the only one I've EVER seen where everyone is having fun and there's no arguing about opinions or descrimination in the comments. I'd hope that is the sort of thing mods are after, most of the threads here go downhill pretty fast. If I do get banned though than it was nice knowing you all, you will be missed and I never meant to do any harm by saying I'm the worst :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Dec 15, 2012

chunky_shtew wrote:

Ah I see, the one I made was the first I've seen. And I think I'd know it's a joke since I made it, lol. If you take a look at the thread it's the only one I've EVER seen where everyone is having fun and there's no arguing about opinions or descrimination in the comments. I'd hope that is the sort of thing mods are after, most of the threads here go downhill pretty fast. If I do get banned though than it was nice knowing you all, you will be missed and I never meant to do any harm by saying I'm the worst :smileyvery-happy:

I thought I saw more, I'm sorry xD

But also, the mods here are a little... eh.... Robotic, so-to-speak :smileytongue:
Even though it's a joke thread, you'll want to watch out xD They may still ban!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 15, 2012
yeah, i think you should put 'Joke Thread' in the title,
just incase....
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (104 Views)
0 Likes