Shinra Executive
42098 posts

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012

lpool1996moh wrote:
It's running on into a New series. its basically a rename (i think). Plus they have the live........action.......show.....heh.

Avengers?  I know they have a new series but I think they're going to try and line it up in the same universe/continuity as that godawful Ultimate Spider-Man show.  What they had going with EMH and all the stuff they brought in from the comics (freaking Beta Ray Bill and the Guardians) was awesome.  It sucks that no conclusion ever came of the Surtur storyline.

And Marvel/Disney have signed on Joss Whedon for a 3 year deal to help out on the MCU.  He'll write/direct Avengers 2, help out on the live action show and also help creatively with the next phase.  He's got a good deal.  Wondering what direction they'll go with the live action show though and what it'll be about.  Namor, Nova (if he's not in Guardians), Black Panther and Dr. Strange are what I want to see happen next (and a Heroes for Hire movie with Terry Crews as Luke Cage).

Message 51 of 400 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Need for Speed: Most Wanted was the best so far.

Message 52 of 400 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 14, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Mirror's Edge was a wonderful experiment in first person platforming and parkour. I think with some fine-turning, it would be a fantastic series.

I agree. Some tuning and the addition of multiplayer would be amazing. Could you imagine parkour races? It'd be so cool!

Photobucket
Message 53 of 400 (103 Views)
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Marvel is making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, so Nova might be there. I hope they use Rocket Racoon's VA from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Message 54 of 400 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 14, 2012

MaxP-S3 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:
Mirror's Edge was a wonderful experiment in first person platforming and parkour. I think with some fine-turning, it would be a fantastic series.

I agree. Some tuning and the addition of multiplayer would be amazing. Could you imagine parkour races? It'd be so cool!

Now thats worth 60$.. that would be amazing!

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 55 of 400 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Aug 14, 2012
I hop it's a good movie.
Guardians of the Galaxy
Message 56 of 400 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 14, 2012
With Marvel's recent track record, it'll be pretty good.
Message 57 of 400 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Aug 14, 2012
I am a lil late to this thread, but remember me looks awesome... but when is capcom gonna announce darkstalkers 4 =/ they have been taunting us about it for the past year... I am also looking forward to ac3 and re6
Message 58 of 400 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Aug 14, 2012
They are finising all the plots before it goes. Also I hope.your wrong bout USM and avengers lining up. You know.cause.people.will.want spidey in avengers 2 which won't happen (thanks fox) as far as I know the LAS will focus.on.smaller characters like those you mentioned.maybe ant man if his.movie never surfaces. Maybe they will be on included in.avengers 2. Galactus and surfer.plot looking likely. Either that or a really bad daredevil film in october
Message 59 of 400 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42098 posts

Aug 14, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Marvel is making a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, so Nova might be there. I hope they use Rocket Racoon's VA from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Right now, it's only Drax, Groot, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon and Star-Lord.  Interested in knowing the chances of Nova, Quasar, Moondragon and Adam Warlock showing up (with Cosmo & Mantis in support roles).

Message 60 of 400 (59 Views)
0 Likes