Reply
Aug 14 2012
By: VinylSolution Fender Bender 3150 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

"We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

[ Edited ]
399 replies 862 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

What do you guys think of gamescom so far? Does "Remember Me", Capcom's new IP interest you at all? And what do you hope to come from the rest of the day? Keep it right here, for everything Gamescom-related!

 

And if you wanna follow along at home, the link to the official stream is http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/ !

 

If that doesn't work for you, here's another stream link! http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/14/watch-playstations-gamescom-2012-press-event-live-at-1p-ea...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 400 (862 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

What do you guys think of gamescom so far? Does "Remember Me", Capcom's new IP interest you at all? And what do you hope to come from the rest of the day? Keep it right here, for everything Gamescom-related!


Injustice looks to be getting good.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 400 (858 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012

I would like to see other reveal for LBP Karting, PSASBR, LBP Vita.

_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 400 (853 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012
I've got my reservations about 5 Batman characters. I was kinda hoping more for Green Lantern, or Aquaman, but I guess Catwoman's okay. I played her in MK vs DC, and she played just fine.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 400 (849 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
797 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012

I know I'm certainly excited to see more of Injustice.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 400 (843 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
I've got my reservations about 5 Batman characters. I was kinda hoping more for Green Lantern, or Aquaman, but I guess Catwoman's okay. I played her in MK vs DC, and she played just fine.

I think Green Lantern will make it, not sure about Aquaman, I do like that Cyborg got in, he is a cool character.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 400 (840 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012
Netherrealm even used his VA from the Teen Titans cartoon. A very smart move on their part.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 400 (836 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:
I've got my reservations about 5 Batman characters. I was kinda hoping more for Green Lantern, or Aquaman, but I guess Catwoman's okay. I played her in MK vs DC, and she played just fine.

I think Green Lantern will make it, not sure about Aquaman, I do like that Cyborg got in, he is a cool character.


Batman Itself LOL

_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 400 (836 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/25/2012
Offline
315 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012

Link to Gamescom please?!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 400 (833 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: "We're gonna have some fun" - Official Gamescom thread

Aug 14, 2012
I should add that into the OP.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 400 (828 Views)
Reply
0 Likes