Reply
First Son
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

Nov 2, 2012

I agreed with the guy up until he listed Kid Icarus: Uprising as a bad reboot. I haven't played the game myself but from what I recall, the game was praised by critics and gamers alike, despite some minor flaws. Comparing it to Nuts and Bolts or Sonic 06 is extremely illogical.

Message 31 of 43 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

Nov 2, 2012

Well Sony fans have been feeding the trolls a lot, so I'm not surprised by this article... And it's just an opinion, get over it.. That guy doesn't know where he's talking about, but it's still his opinion...


Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 32 of 43 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

Nov 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I agree with the majority of his points, but including the Prince of Persia reboot in his example of failures ? That's crazy talk.

Everyone on here calling him an 'idiot' or anything of that sort are blinded by fanboyism in my opinion - he's not trashing the character, he's giving legitimate reasons as to why Crash's inclusion isn't vital, which I personally agree with.

But yet the name of the article is "Thank God" he was excluded

Also, the inclusion of Spike and Sir Dan looks glaringly strange given that they're easily second-rate PS1 characters and all of the top tier PS1 characters are missing. Crash would add more legitimacy to the roster.

Message 33 of 43 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

Nov 3, 2012
I don't see how saying 'Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn't in PSABR' amounts to 'F*** CRASH - HE SUCKS A**'. He explains his reasons for not wanting Crash, and there legitimate. The difference between Crash and said included PS1 characters is that they are actually owned by Sony and belong exclusively to the Playstation brand. Its not a competition, it's just the simple fact that these characters are more easily obtained, represent the PS1 and appeal to people's nostalgia.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 34 of 43 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

Nov 3, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I agree with the majority of his points, but including the Prince of Persia reboot in his example of failures ? That's crazy talk.

Everyone on here calling him an 'idiot' or anything of that sort are blinded by fanboyism in my opinion - he's not trashing the character, he's giving legitimate reasons as to why Crash's inclusion isn't vital, which I personally agree with.

But yet the name of the article is "Thank God" he was excluded

Also, the inclusion of Spike and Sir Dan looks glaringly strange given that they're easily second-rate PS1 characters and all of the top tier PS1 characters are missing. Crash would add more legitimacy to the roster.


Even Atheists say thank God for something. Thank God is just a simple quote to use nowadays

Photobucket
Message 35 of 43 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

Nov 3, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
The difference between Crash and said included PS1 characters is that they are actually owned by Sony and belong exclusively to the Playstation brand. Its not a competition, it's just the simple fact that these characters are more easily obtained, represent the PS1 and appeal to people's nostalgia.

I'm well aware of that. I'm just saying that the notion that Crash would do anything but help the game is silly.

But alas, everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

Message 36 of 43 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

A terrible and stupid article.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and Kid Icarus Uprising mediocre at best?

Sonic sucks? Colors and Generations are the best Sonic games since Adventure 2. Ironic that he doesn't mention Ratchet & Clank, a franchise that is getting raped almost like Sonic. And their last games (All 4 One) are REALLY bad.

This article is simply stupid, and no it's not a matter of opinion, if you agree with this article you simply don't know how to make a good game. The lack of Crash in this game is the summit of a big pile of **bleep**.

We should be happy because this game celebrates games which are not even out, mediocre games, or games which are on almost every other consoles? Seriously? And not one of the best franchise ever appeared on Playstation?

Then why Parappa? Why Sir Daniel? Why Jak & Daxter (yeah them too, their franchise is pretty much dead and the last game was a joke. Time to forget them too, right?).

No there's no excuse, and I'm tired of this "IT'S AN OPINIONH!!1" **bleep**.

Even Hitler's one was an opinion but we pretty all agree that it was wrong, are we?

Message 37 of 43 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

Nov 3, 2012
There's a difference between Hitler's acts of terror and not including Crash in PSABR.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 38 of 43 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
343 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

A terrible and stupid article.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and Kid Icarus Uprising mediocre at best?

Sonic sucks? Colors and Generations are the best Sonic games since Adventure 2. Ironic that he doesn't mention Ratchet & Clank, a franchise that is getting raped almost like Sonic. And their last games (All 4 One) are REALLY bad.

This article is simply stupid, and no it's not a matter of opinion, if you agree with this article you simply don't know how to make a good game. The lack of Crash in this game is the summit of a big pile of **bleep**.

We should be happy because this game celebrates games which are not even out, mediocre games, or games which are on almost every other consoles? Seriously? And not one of the best franchise ever appeared on Playstation?

Then why Parappa? Why Sir Daniel? Why Jak & Daxter (yeah them too, their franchise is pretty much dead and the last game was a joke. Time to forget them too, right?).

No there's no excuse, and I'm tired of this "IT'S AN OPINIONH!!1" **bleep**.

Even Hitler's one was an opinion but we pretty all agree that it was wrong, are we?



GIFSoup
GIFSoup
Message 39 of 43 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6400 posts
 

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

Nov 3, 2012
Rex you said that Jak and Daxter 's last game was bad and he is dead, and yet you want Crash...?
Message 40 of 43 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes