Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: "Thank God Crash Bandicoot isn’t in Playstation All-Stars" -GameStatistics

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

You guys need to realize that Tonester always posts videos and articles about this game on this forum no matter their position on the title.  They're not his opinions; he's one of our best forumers

Message 11 of 43 (313 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I actually went ahead to read the whole thing and I have to say I can see where this guy is coming from, and he does make some valid points, but at the same time I know **bleep** well that fans see Crash as more of a Sony character, his best games were on the PS1, and this is coming from a guy who grew up with a Nintendo 64, I never owned a PS1, but I've played the Crash games at a friend's house whenever I visited and they're all great, even now with a PS3 I went out of my way to get the PS1 Crash games  from the Playstation store and I still love them as much as I did at my friend's house back then, yeah I'll say that the first Crash didn't age all that well but 2 and 3 certainly did, I can see why these games were so well recieved back then and I can see why people want Crash in this game so badly and honestly I believe he deserves a spot for the fans who want him, as of now if you look at a few sites or even just the PS All-Stars site itself, you can see the amount of people who are hyped for a certain character in the roster, right now the most hyped character is Sir Daniel from what I've seen, Crash would very easily topple him if he was included.

Message 12 of 43 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 2, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

You guys need to realize that Tonester always posts videos and articles about this game on this forum no matter their position on the title.  Their not his opinions; he's one of our best forumers

Thank you! I really appriciate it. Just trying to help out

Photobucket
Message 13 of 43 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Obviously I know it's someone else's opinion it says "GameStatistics" on the side I wasn't talking to him in general, the journal person.
Message 14 of 43 (293 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 2, 2012
What?Are you stupid?What for an idiot. OMG.
Hey people,this journalist is a NINTENDO FANBOY!!!!
Message 15 of 43 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I'm not fussed by Crash's inclusion one way or the other, but even I have to admit this guy's an arse, and that opinion is based solely on his opening paragraph.

"Yeah I'm a rebel, I'll probably get fired for going against the status quo HURR HURR" Shut up. Is this guy a professional games journalist? I honestly hope not. I honestly hope he isn't getting paid to write this crap because dear god, no. That isn't professional games writing, that's the attitude of a teenager who thinks he's cool just because he said a naughty word in class once.

I hope he does get fired. Not because he stated his opinion (games journalists are, in fact, allowed to express their opinion, believe it or not) but because he does not have a professional attitude towards his trade at all.

Grow up, man. Seriously

(Please note, this opinion is directed at the writer of the article not at Tonester, who I imagine is a decent sort of chap from what little I know of him Smiley Tongue)

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 16 of 43 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

I'm not fussed by Crash's inclusion one way or the other, but even I have to admit this guy's an arse, and that opinion is based solely on his opening paragraph.

"Yeah I'm a rebel, I'll probably get fired for going against the status quo HURR HURR" Shut up. Is this guy a professional games journalist? I honestly hope not. I honestly hope he isn't getting paid to write this crap because dear god, no. That isn't professional games writing, that's the attitude of a teenager who thinks he's cool just because he said a naughty word in class once.

I hope he does get fired. Not because he stated his opinion (games journalists are, in fact, allowed to express their opinion, believe it or not) but because he does not have a professional attitude towards his trade at all.

Grow up, man. Seriously

(Please note, this opinion is directed at the writer of the article not at Tonester, who I imagine is a decent sort of chap from what little I know of him Smiley Tongue)

Hes just a NINTENDO FANBOY: LOL Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 43 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 2, 2012
He's proabbly never owned Playstation1 before. what a jerk LOL
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 18 of 43 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 2, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:
He's proabbly never owned Playstation1 before. what a jerk LOL

Yeah,I think he never played the original Crash trilogy.

Message 19 of 43 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 2, 2012

LOL. Is the petition the reviewer referred to the petition one guy here started up?

Message 20 of 43 (203 Views)
0 Likes