Nov 21 2012
By: XxNo0b_H8rxX Lombax Warrior 199 posts

"Secrets"

4 replies 195 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

So what are these undiscovered "sevcrets" Omar talked about. He said in an interview very recently (I'm pretty sure it was with IGN, but don't quote me on that) that there are secrets on disc that has yet to be discovered. What could it possible be? I doubt it is a new character, but that's what I hope it is. Maybe once you platinum the game, it unlocks something. I'm not sure, but that'd be my guess on how to unlock whatever it is. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 1 of 5 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: "Secrets"

Nov 21, 2012

he was talking about easter eggs we know of 2 atleast in metropolis if kratos does something not sure what while the hydra is out you get an arc from GOW full of AP and in sandover if you kill 3 with a lvl 1  you get a nice shoot and confetis everywhere the rest we havent found out yet

Message 2 of 5 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 21, 2012
oh okay. It's a let down, but thanks for the clarification.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 3 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 21, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

he was talking about easter eggs we know of 2 atleast in metropolis if kratos does something not sure what while the hydra is out you get an arc from GOW full of AP and in sandover if you kill 3 with a lvl 1  you get a nice shoot and confetis everywhere the rest we havent found out yet

THe Sandover village one was your minion, not an easter egg.

Message 4 of 5 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 21, 2012
No it is an Easter egg because in Hot Shots Golf it does the same thing when you do really well
Message 5 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes