Survivor
2456 posts

Re: "Proof" the KC's are broke.

Feb 18, 2013
The point I was trying to make was they said they wanted level 2's to be combo-d into easily. Not level 1's.
The main reason I'm so against these "easy mode" kills is it just makes the game less fun to play whether I'm winning or losing.
Message 41 of 48 (138 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Feb 18, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
The point I was trying to make was they said they wanted level 2's to be combo-d into easily. Not level 1's.
The main reason I'm so against these "easy mode" kills is it just makes the game less fun to play whether I'm winning or losing.

you are right, sb ffed up.

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 42 of 48 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Dammit, Pyre. Your sig keeps getting me. <_<
Message 43 of 48 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Feb 18, 2013

KC's ruin this game for me, I feel sick when I am forced to use them as Toro and Spike. But I only do it when other people do it. Like Raiden, Raiden and Raiden.

Message 44 of 48 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Feb 18, 2013

yeah

Message 45 of 48 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 19, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:
Dammit, Pyre. Your sig keeps getting me. <_<

you're not the only one,

and regarding KCs,

my general stance regarding it is most of the time i don't really care about it,

but a little bit behind that, somewhere inside me doesn't like KCs because it's not fun,

i don't care if i win or lose, the whole point of playing a game is because it's fun,

and some part of me is against KCs 'cause i don't think it's fun....

Play For Fun!
Message 46 of 48 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Feb 19, 2013
dodging and constant blocking isn't fun. they won't stop trying. they might give you the impression of stopping, but as soon as you let your guard down, their gonna do it again, and again and again. and THEN, they blame you for jumping and dodging to much... keeping your guard up for kc all the time just isnt fun, simpel as that.
but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature. couldnt off have said it better myself.
Message 47 of 48 (81 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Feb 19, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:
dodging and constant blocking isn't fun. they won't stop trying. they might give you the impression of stopping, but as soon as you let your guard down, their gonna do it again, and again and again. and THEN, they blame you for jumping and dodging to much... keeping your guard up for kc all the time just isnt fun, simpel as that.
but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature. couldnt off have said it better myself.

me neither ;p

Message 48 of 48 (66 Views)
0 Likes