Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: "Playstation All-Stars Will Suck" - Game Statistics

Aug 4, 2012

"....,I’ll have to actually play it before I can say if the fighting works or not."

Exactly where I stopped reading. 

Message 31 of 58 (158 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Aug 4, 2012

FugginFrog wrote:

"....,I’ll have to actually play it before I can say if the fighting works or not."

Exactly where I knew this was just opinionated ignorance. I won't lie I kept reading though, not one good or interesting point. Pretty much everyone in the beta has acknowledged that the fighting and super system does indeed work. (Which I am apart of as well)

Glad I didn't bother going to the link and giving this person hits to their site.

~Happy Gaming~
SOHK FoReVeR
Message 32 of 58 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Aug 4, 2012

FugginFrog wrote:

Same, that was proof that it was gonna be 100% opinionated heh...

Message 33 of 58 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Short Version: "I think it sucks because all those different characters fighting each other looks stupid." Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Message 34 of 58 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 4, 2012

"First of all, you can pretty obviously see they’re having issues with the character list—the addition of the Fat Princess and the Big Daddy are telling signs of desperation"

Another one of my favorite parts. Hahahahaha.

>8 characters revealed at the time

>"signs of desperation" 

Message 35 of 58 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Aug 4, 2012

That guys' opinion is his opinion but his logic is flawed.

Nintendo is a great company, I grew up with a NES and SNES but when playstation came out i wanted something new. The way nintendo is going isn't for me anymore and I can't get excited for the Wii-U. Ninentdo in the 64 days was king but ever since ps2, xbox, and gamecube generation the king of the hill isn't as clear anymore, and some would say that Nintendo has falled way behind in the third generation with the Wii. Now back to the article's flawed logic about how this game won't be as good compared to smash here are a couple of things I think are not fully thought out ideas.

People who love Sackboy won't like the idea of him getting beat up by Kratos: Then that means the people that love Mario would not enjoy him beating up his beloved Peach. The reason we enjoy it is because it would never happen and we smile about the absurdity.

The characters seem out of place: Yes they do, but to say that the unity of Nintendo characters means that Nintendo appeals to a general audience and their characters feel like they might exist in the same universe. Sony/Playstation characters don't and if you can't wrap your head around they feel like they don't belong in a crossover platform than the point has been missed. If Mario was in Mortal Kombat that is more falid argument.

He hasn't played it. Case closed. That is like telling someone to not read a book or see a movie because it won't be as good as this book or movie, and if they've never read or seen it than their opinion doesn't matter. Anyway, people like that don't really deserve to have opinions.

Message 36 of 58 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Aug 4, 2012

i read the whole thing and i kinda agree. especially the part where you pointed out that the original SSB was made up of characters that nintendo made themselves. i thought  u made valid points on why u felt it would fail. and how the characters seem kind of random and they dont really match. but speaking out on this game is pointless in here my friend.

Message 37 of 58 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Aug 4, 2012

I didn't write this. I just find articles around the web and post them here so you can read them and dissect them GOOD OR BAD. I didn't even read this lol

Just reading you guys comments are basically summing it up for me .

Photobucket
Message 38 of 58 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Trujuju_91 wrote:

Alone the thread title is not worth reading it. Honestly if you were typing on an objectiv perspectiv, you wouldnt put in *will* and *suck* in an  articel about somethinc. How can i take this text seriosly. . . .

If the article would say. Possible facts that *PASBR will not be as good as expectet*, would lead me to reading this text. But not this way of hard trolling to get people to aknoledge this cra p . . .

You are ignorant.

The Title of this guy's article is "Playstation All-Stars Will Suck" *Hence the quotation marks followed by the Website Title*

And you obviously came to this thread and made a comment so I see that the title did lure you in. Great job!

Photobucket
Message 39 of 58 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Aug 4, 2012

well i kinda agree with the article writer. im not saying i agree it will suck. but i agree with his points on why he thinks it will suck.

Message 40 of 58 (96 Views)
0 Likes