Feb 2, 2013

this^

Message 11 of 26 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: "Opinion: Why PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale failed"

Feb 2, 2013
You guys do realise it's not really an IGN staffs post, but rather an IGN readers post on the IGN blogs.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 26 (197 Views)
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Feb 2, 2013

The funny thing is the love hate relationship of this game is so strong that I am going to play right now despite all that frustrates me about the game that I just wrote about. Sigh...

Message 13 of 26 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Feb 2, 2013
i like this game
and to me that's all that matters
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 14 of 26 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Feb 2, 2013

In my opinion the game didnt fail, but we know it could of been alot better. That is why i hope so much for a sequal.

Message 15 of 26 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Only problem I have with the Supers in this game is that you can't select between which one you want to use if you have multiple bars saved up.

For instance if I have 3 levels built up, why do I have to commit to a lvl 3 each time? Why don't we have the option of using any one of the three supers when we're sitting on 3 levels of AP?

As far as the roster goes, I agree on there not being any RPG reps. Never likes and still don't like that there two Coles in the game and still wish the original Dante and Snake was in the game. Other than that, I like the roster.

With the online, I been enjoying it more just playing quick matches lately. Haven't hardly had any run-ins with rage quitters. That and haven't experienced that many d/cs in quick match either. (It's gonna suck when I go back to Ranked and try to get more titles....I just know it)

I enjoy this game and f **bleep** what the critics and haters have to say about it.
Message 16 of 26 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Lol @ the IGN bashing. They gave PSABR a level 2 super biased 8.

Message 17 of 26 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Feb 2, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You guys do realise it's not really an IGN staffs post, but rather an IGN readers post on the IGN blogs.

^this, did you guys even read the posting?

ouyofo.jpg

Message 18 of 26 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 2, 2013
The super system is fine. I like it more than the ring out system. It's surprisingly fun and addictive.

I agree that the roster and marketing held it back from selling more. I would like more and better characters, but I also really enjoy the current roster because of the different styles of fighting.

As far as the marketing goes, it was pretty bad and probably hurt the sales, but at the end of the day, the only sale I care about is my own. I already have the game and plan on enjoying it for a LONG time. Anything else SuperBot does for me and the rest of the community is a well appreciated gift.

:]
Message 19 of 26 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 2, 2013
I'll also say that I brought this game to a party. The only two people to have played before were me and my girlfriend. A few people heard of it before and we're super excited. We all got drunk and played the crap out of it. No one complained like people do on the forums. Everyone had a blast. People need to relax and have fun. Everything isn't as serious as you guys make it out to be. Just enjoy the game ffs
Message 20 of 26 (128 Views)
0 Likes