Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012
The original keys we're blades. The Kingdom Key is the only one that isn't ( besides like the stupid unlockable ones like Metal Chocobo )
Birth by Sleep shows the original key blade wielders and they are all thinner, like blades.

I don't know why Sora and Mickey's keys are not. Maybe they'll reveal that later ( or they have and I'm just stupid )
Message 81 of 84 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 3, 2012
The keys are thinner...not the wielders...

Well they aren't like large...
I guess that can apply to both..
Not thinner in comparison to current wielders...

Though they might be...

There's that stupid I was talking about.
Message 82 of 84 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Sore loser? No, just doubtful of a character to close to Nintendo right now.

confirmed KH3 coming to ps3

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 83 of 84 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

TravisBlake wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

gospeed8 wrote:
pg kind of hinted sora in a way

yepp Smiley Tongue haha hinted sora twice if those hints do mean sora that is.

Hey. I'm pretty sure that I agree...as it's all coming together quite nicely...but which two hints do you believe hint to Sora...out of curiosity? I was just looking for them after the RumbaLumba's hint.

theres the sticking out tongue picture (most people think its crash but a few think it could also be sora because thats a very memorable moment) the shadow of the pushups either people think its wander or sora (shadow/heartless, his own shadow etc) and the newest picture of him smiling from ear to ear, people think its crash, but some people also think it could be sora because sora had a huge smile too.

THATS SO TRUE, i never thought about that Smiley Surprised and heck yea it was a memorable moment Robot Very Happy

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 84 of 84 (55 Views)
0 Likes