Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012
Maybe Kat (MK lol that's a stretch)
_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 11 of 84 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Maybe Kat (MK lol that's a stretch)

No. trust me, it points to sora. Originally he had said that along with the leaked characters, there was code in the game for cloud, Big boss, ryu, kat, crash, sora. it wasnt finished or anything (as he says) so he didnt know if they were actually going to be in the game.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 12 of 84 (223 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012
^which Ryu?
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 13 of 84 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Maybe Kat (MK lol that's a stretch)

No. trust me, it points to sora. Originally he had said that along with the leaked characters, there was code in the game for cloud, Big boss, ryu, kat, crash, sora. it wasnt finished or anything (as he says) so he didnt know if they were actually going to be in the game.

 


so hacking the second beta couldve said they were finished (along with maybe a ubisoft rep because PG keeps hinting one lately)

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 14 of 84 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:
^which Ryu?

street fighter im almost positive. (this was back when he hacked the first beta, so people said hes fake unless he hints all of them again, because that goes against what he said before)

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 84 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012
It was just a joke Zeo lol. I think it's Sora. Anti-Sora and Dark Jak Rivalry!!!
_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 16 of 84 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
It was just a joke Zeo lol. I think it's Sora. Anti-Sora and Dark Jak Rivalry!!!

i knowSmiley Tongue im just saying haha, that he did hint sora before. so....pretty sure that means this could be him and hes not trolling, but idk.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 17 of 84 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
It was just a joke Zeo lol. I think it's Sora. Anti-Sora and Dark Jak Rivalry!!!

i knowSmiley Tongue im just saying haha, that he did hint sora before. so....pretty sure that means this could be him and hes not trolling, but idk.

 


also they couldve added characters after that, so that could be why PG has been hinting at ezio and wander, i think that would be a pretty **bleep** good list though. if it was those final 8

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 18 of 84 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012
I know how to prove if this guy is legit or not. According to Paul we are getting Kat or another fighting game rep so when we see a hint for them, he's legit
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 19 of 84 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: "MicKey - The Rumbalumba"

Oct 3, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:
I know how to prove if this guy is legit or not. According to Paul we are getting Kat or another fighting game rep so when we see a hint for them, he's legit

Well according to him Kat and Ryu are both in, so PG could mean both are in the game, hes deff hinted at both.

 

Ezio
Wander
Big Boss
Cloud
Ryu (street fighter)
Kat
Crash
Sora

 

hows that seem for a final roster? Ignoring themink, thats who PG and Rumba are both hinting at (Their hints collide besides a spot here and there)

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 84 (180 Views)