Splicer
46 posts

Re: "If ‘All-Stars Battle Royale’ Is a ‘Rip-Off’ Does That Make It Inherently Bad?" -Game

Aug 9, 2012
its not a ripoff. its just another member of the genre. look at how similar EVERY FPS IS EVER... but it seems funny how smash bros fans didn't complain and belly ache over tmnt smash up and cartoon netword punch time explosion. that said i did like smash but nintendo characters don't do it for me xD
Message 21 of 28 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: "If ‘All-Stars Battle Royale’ Is a ‘Rip-Off’ Does That Make It Inherently Bad?" -Game

Aug 9, 2012

Nintendo fan boys should shut-up because this game will only want to make Nintendo do even better for there next game to one up this game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 22 of 28 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I Dont find this as a ripoff. but it does Blantantly show how simular the gameplay is. also. Sony fanboys. Shut up. Nintendo is alot more important in the gaming industry then you think. infact. if you didnt have nintendo. you wouldnt have The Playstation or the Xbox. So please. shut up about Nintendo sucking. Super smash bros. brawl was Legendary. also. Unlike sony. who completely screwed up with the PS3. Nintendo made the wii u More powerful then the Ps3 and Xbox360 combined. Please, Respect other gaming companies that the playstation was made to compete with.

Message 23 of 28 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Dec 2, 2012

tinyMoMo wrote:

I Dont find this as a ripoff. but it does Blantantly show how simular the gameplay is. also. Sony fanboys. Shut up. Nintendo is alot more important in the gaming industry then you think. infact. if you didnt have nintendo. you wouldnt have The Playstation or the Xbox. So please. shut up about Nintendo sucking. Super smash bros. brawl was Legendary. also. Unlike sony. who completely screwed up with the PS3. Nintendo made the wii u More powerful then the Ps3 and Xbox360 combined. Please, Respect other gaming companies that the playstation was made to compete with.

LOL THIS MADE MY NIGHT! Such BS I can't believe it. It's been proven that the Wii U sucks compared to the PS3 and Xbox, Brawl was NOT legendary.

And by the way, this Gen BELONGS TO THE PLAYSTATION 3

Photobucket
Message 24 of 28 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Dec 2, 2012
the only original game is the first game
Photobucket
Message 25 of 28 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 2, 2012
tinyMoMo - comments like yours make me feel ashamed to be a SSB fan, but I'll let it slide because your grammar and punctuation obviously show you're still a child, and I think it's kind of cute that you're parents are doing the right thing by subjecting you to kid-friendly games exclusively...don't be naughty, stay away from Zombie U.

You do know the Wii U is supposed to mark the start of the next gen consoles right ? Wii U is a great peice of tech, but when the next gen of Playstation & Xbox consoles hit, it will basically be the equivalent of the Wii to the PS3 & Xbox (which isn't a bad thing if they can repeat the success), but in terms of graphical power, it will definitely be left behind. For that reason, don't expect many third party games that attempt to utilise the full graphical power of the next iterations of the Xbox and/or Playstation to release on the Wii U. Nintendo's having a head start because it NEEDS a head start.

SSBB isn't 'legendary', it has it's issues - maybe SSB4 champ.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 26 of 28 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 2, 2012
i'm gonna go ahead and say that tinymomo probably did a quick google search and found this thread, revived it by saying a bunch of hate crap...
Play For Fun!
Message 27 of 28 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Dec 2, 2012

In that case, we can say "CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2" is a shameless ripoff of Wolfenstein?

Message 28 of 28 (38 Views)
0 Likes