Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: quality vs quantity

Oct 13, 2012

quality for sure. Id rather have 20 amazing characters in an amazing game than 60 in a crappy game.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 30 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

PSASBR = Outstanding Quality

SSBB = Outstanding Quanity

Quality > Quanity

SSBB has both, PSASBR isn't even out yet and we don't know if it has one out of two.

I've played two BETA's and the quality of the game is by far better than SSBB ever will be or any futre SSB game.  PSASBR is the game Super Smash wishes it was from a gameplay prospective.

They have two completely different gameplays. Don't you hate it when this game is compared to Smash Bros.?

you just compared it.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 30 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Quality > Quanity

SSBB has both, PSASBR isn't even out yet and we don't know if it has one out of two.

I've played two BETA's and the quality of the game is by far better than SSBB ever will be or any futre SSB game.  PSASBR is the game Super Smash wishes it was from a gameplay prospective.

They have two completely different gameplays. Don't you hate it when this game is compared to Smash Bros.?

you just compared it.

XD

Play For Fun!
Message 23 of 30 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Quality > Quanity

you just compared it.

Yes I know genious, I was just stating that in this forum everybody hates to compare the games but still they do it everytime.

In my personal opinion, comparing this game with Smash Bros. is really useful. 

Message 24 of 30 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012
^because we all have to do it at one point it seems, it is to obvious and we all know it is to some degree a spiritual sucessor of smash
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 25 of 30 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
^because we all have to do it at one point it seems, it is to obvious and we all know it is to some degree a spiritual sucessor of smash

Exactly, somebody still denies that anyway

Message 26 of 30 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Trust me, I played a demo with one gamemode, twenty characters and seven stages and it totally had quality covered. Not to mention there are many more gamemodes, more stages and possibly more characters, as well as an arcade mode and unlockables...

Message 27 of 30 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Once Jak & Daxter was confirmed for this game, the QUALITY & QUANTITY became 100% for me! I knew right then in there I was going to be playing this game for countless hours as my favorite badass not afraid to die cursed with Dark powers & blessed with Light powers hero! Paid off the game in an instant. But then my quanitity went down but by just a little. I seen the voice acting video and I heard Jak voice/line... I was like **bleep**! Not only was his voice higher pitched but his lines were not Jak. Besides his battle lines & voice Ill be looking forward to the game still.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 30 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 13, 2012

sometimes there are amazing games but you finish them in like afew hours  quality is good if it doesnt make the game too short i bought some games saying this a a great game afew hours latter thats it? and sometimes is 60 dollares for like 5 hours of game wich is sad  i like quantity better what it the game loses abit of quality? i prefer so it isnt like a 4 hour game

Message 29 of 30 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
423 posts

Oct 14, 2012
another example for a game which has great quality but a big loss of quantity is Bulletstorm.
just got it this week from PS+ and I finished it in 3 days and had really not enough stuff to do after that. great game just kinda short on content
Message 30 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes