Jul 03 2012
By: keonta66 First Son 2 posts

prologue to a fierce rivalry: PS All-Stars vs SSB4

5 replies 318 views Edited Jul 3, 2012

Ok so i just found out that Capcom's Seth Killian is helping with All-stars battle royale and that Namco Bandai (the makers of the tekken and soul calibur series) is helping with the development of the new super smash bros. it's too bad SSB isnt coming out for another 3 years it would have been intrestion to see how how this rivalry play out though im not trying to start a fanboy war whitch do you think would of sold well?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: prologue to a fierce rivalry: PS All-Stars vs SSB4

Jul 3, 2012
There won't be any rivalry. It's like saying the Xbox had a rivalry with the PS3, even though they owned the entire next gen market, until Sony finally pushed out the PS3.

I'm really happy about this gap though, because while PASBR is selling well and SSB4 gets closer to release, SuperBot will learn from what they've done "wrong" and improve, while SSB4 will be trying something new and if that fails(probably won't), then PASBR2 will further improve on their game and only make it better and more wanted with a bigger roster.
A gap between the two is a great thing, since it'll also remove the "which should I get?" since there's A LOT of time between each to earn money for both :smileyhappy: So you won't have to choose. Unless you're a stupid fanboy sticking to your one console for life.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (309 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
There won't be any rivalry. It's like saying the Xbox had a rivalry with the PS3, even though they owned the entire next gen market, until Sony finally pushed out the PS3.

I'm really happy about this gap though, because while PASBR is selling well and SSB4 gets closer to release, SuperBot will learn from what they've done "wrong" and improve, while SSB4 will be trying something new and if that fails(probably won't), then PASBR2 will further improve on their game and only make it better and more wanted with a bigger roster.
A gap between the two is a great thing, since it'll also remove the "which should I get?" since there's A LOT of time between each to earn money for both :smileyhappy: So you won't have to choose. Unless you're a stupid fanboy sticking to your one console for life.

Wow a Sony fan who says something good about Nintendo i thought i was the only one, anyways you sir have just earned a kudos.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Jul 3, 2012
If the new SSB isn't coming out for another 3 years then I really don't see a potential rivalry. It's hard to draw a comparison between games with such a big release gap.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 3, 2012

I'm really happy about this gap though, because while PASBR is selling well and SSB4 gets closer to release, SuperBot will learn from what they've done "wrong" and improve, while SSB4 will be trying something new and if that fails(probably won't), then PASBR2 will further improve on their game and only make it better and more wanted with a bigger roster. A gap between the two is a great thing, since it'll also remove the "which should I get?" since there's A LOT of time between each to earn money for both :smileyhappy: So you won't have to choose. Unless you're a stupid fanboy sticking to your one console for life.

This

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Im happy for the gap. as someone who LOVES SSB,  (and im gonna get flamed for this.. but im betting Brawl will be better then All Stars, because lets face it.. Nintendo has had 2 games to perfect their game. im not saying All Stars will be bad, im just saying, it IS the first title, so, dont expect perfection.) I'm just glad to finally have a similar game for Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (257 Views)
0 Likes