Jan 30 2013
By: AidoSsy First Son 4 posts

please help: cannot transfer my "playstation all stars vita" game to my vita...

11 replies 132 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

Hello.

I've few accounts on my ps3 and one account on my vita. I've downloaded the game using one of my accounts on the ps3 and now the ps3 refuses to transfer it o my vita account.

Now i know that i need to be on the same accounts on both systems and i even register the vita account to the ps3. but even though, it refuses to transfer the file claiming it belongs to different user....

Please help.

I just got the game today and my 4 years old son really want to play it on hes vita.

Message 1 of 12 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: please help: cannot transfer my "playstation all stars vita" game to my vita...

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

I wouldn't trust a 4-year old with such an expensive game console,on the other hand,sorry don't know. Best you play on PS3 so you can play with your son anyways. Also was kind of unnesseceary to add my 4-year old son too...

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 2 of 12 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: please help: cannot transfer my "playstation all stars vita" game to my vita...

Jan 30, 2013
It has to be the SAME account as the ps3.
Message 3 of 12 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I trust my son alot an i bought for hem the 3ds xl, wii u, ps3 and the vita...

hes plays those consoles all day long and he know how to take care of them.

but, hopefully to get help with transfering this game to the vita ... i payed for this game, i got the right to play it.
Message 4 of 12 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 30, 2013
It's a shame it was not clear to understand. it did says i could not download it in another account, but it had bo be more clear and say loud that it has to be the same account as the vita.

anyway, now i've downloaded it to one of MY accounts, and i can easylly proof those accounts belong to me. who can help me with transfering it to the vita's account?
Message 5 of 12 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Jan 30, 2013
You can't.
Message 6 of 12 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 30, 2013
The phrase "SOL" comes to mind...
Message 7 of 12 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 30, 2013
If you bought it used u cant transfer the game to the vita. other than that just make sure that u r in fact using the same account across both systems.
Message 8 of 12 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Oh, that's some brilliant advice right there...
Message 9 of 12 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 31, 2013

The game was not used, i bought it from shopto.net and got it yesterday, i can prove that.

I did an innocent mistake, i know that now. to tell me over and over again that i had to use the same account as the one on the vita, does not help.

aas a customer, i have the right to play the game that i fully payed for. sony cannot hide behind a technical problem.

i don't understand why a representive of the developer or sony does not comment this thread?

Message 10 of 12 (69 Views)
0 Likes