Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Re: play with sackboy online before the upcoming patch

Dec 3, 2012

I hate how my main is only seen as an op spammer. I'm glad for the nerf, hopefully he wont have such a bad image anymore. I do, however, feel there were better ways to approach it.

The jam ball was hit too hard, and cakeinator not enough

lv 3 enemy movement speed increase

and to further reduce spamming, change his >O to something other than fan. That fan can affect spamming a lot, and I'd raather see something different. don't think it was even used in Littlebigplanet!

Message 21 of 28 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

CressOfLight I'd just like say it was a pleasure playing against your Sackboy. You are the only Sackboy player I've ever lost against, and I apologise if I was stalking you one too many matches, I just knew you were a threat after the first time. ;P

Message 22 of 28 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 3, 2012

A friend of mine is abusing Sackboy until the nerf. RIP overpowered Sackboy Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 28 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Perhaps the patch is an indirect way to repel players away from Sackboy, but only to some degree. When it comes to facing human players, expect to learn from mistakes and apply counterattacks. Like, it's not an Auto-run game, just play and don't get too competitive.
~So much knowledge, so little time. Let's get going and play to our heart's content~
Message 24 of 28 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Honestly, Sackboy should be played by those who really like Sackboy and the LittleBigPlanet franchise, not people who want easy wins. It gives the real fans a bad name.
Message 25 of 28 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Dec 3, 2012

hyechan1028 wrote:
Honestly, Sackboy should be played by those who really like Sackboy and the LittleBigPlanet franchise, not people who want easy wins. It gives the real fans a bad name.

That's why I played with him. 

Message 26 of 28 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 3, 2012

hyechan1028 wrote:

I used Sackboy because I love Little Big Planet, but during a ranked 2V2 (Before I knew about Sackboy spammers) the other team was like, can you please not spam during the match? I didn't spam, but after that I  looked into Sackboy on the forums, found out how OP he can be, so I dropped him.

After his nerf, I'll use him again. Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 28 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Plasmakirby wrote:

Change his >O to something other than fan. That fan can affect spamming a lot, and I'd raather see something different. don't think it was even used in Littlebigplanet!

It wasn't, I was wondering where in the imagniverse it came from. Smiley Wink

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 28 of 28 (69 Views)
0 Likes