Wastelander
768 posts

Re: pb_mal is the best dante that ive fought so far

Jan 25, 2013

btw pb in that ffa i have of us playing you went 0-3

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 71 of 189 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
We played more than one FFA. Are you upset. You lost two 2v2 straight? Upload the 2v2 too or are you scared. Don't upload anything unless you upload everything and also I just said we can have a 1v1
Message 72 of 189 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Oh wow upload the 2v2 matches then where I beat you with my 9 year old brother twice. The ffa matches where I won none. Upload them and upload the 2v2 all 3 matches

1st off you guys won 3 out of 5 secondly I never ever said Xis and I are the best 2v2 team xis is my brother so i play with him because we have mad fun together Chof_23 is my REAL 2v2 partner.  We are ranked pretty high and not many people can beat our team.  So if your feeling frisky play chof and I and see if you can even take a game...  And as for thos matches I dont have them and out of all those ffa matches we did I only have one which is surprising because i thought I got rid of them.  Btw your bro isnt that good running around mashing like he was but to each his own.  You guys pulled some wins... Im not taking that away form you but 1v1 your no match and 2v2 with my partner means death for you and your kid bro.  Mashing in this game can be very very effective on a small stage 2v2 using raiden and kratos so come on... Lets be real pb you know what it is nuff said

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 73 of 189 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 25, 2013
pb_mal im just telling you that you should not even try to compare urself with asis aka freak. Ok i played against him months ago and there were some close matches and he relied on kill confirms but whatever. And i rly improved my skills since then but i still doubt that i am able to beat him. So when it comes to 1v1 ... this kid is very strooonf. And i am pretty sure that i have faced you in 2v2 stock matches and youd did not impressed me at all. So if you realy want to face these guys and they re gonna record it for sure, then everyone will see how you fail. But this is just an opinion and would appreciate it if you can show me that i have no clue about ur skills... so best of luck bro, u will definitely need it
Message 74 of 189 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
We played more than one FFA. Are you upset. You lost two 2v2 straight? Upload the 2v2 too or are you scared. Don't upload anything unless you upload everything and also I just said we can have a 1v1

And we will do another 1v1 soon but im not uploading it.  Until I make a new youtube channel.  But I'll play you in a level 3 match up vs my Drake.  But that will happen in time in the mean while Im going to make this dante mirror match happen are you down to go up against Reese?

Message 75 of 189 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Wow, **** got real.

*-pulls up a chair and gets popcorn-*

(whispers to the person next to me): "It's about to go down."

Edit: profanity

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 76 of 189 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I just asked for a 1v1 with only level 3's. I would destroy the other Dante's youve mention in 1v1 with only level 3 too. The funny thing your posting a video without my permission. If I were to win our 1v1 you must upload it and that the only video I'm given permission on, you have the advantage anyway with good cole but that was dumb to say I'm not good when you havent played me in a month
Message 77 of 189 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Yea tell reeses he can bold cancel though and he has to play like I do lmao. If he declines you know why
Message 78 of 189 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Can't*
Message 79 of 189 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal not to try a shoot at you but what is with all the stipulations you want for these matches, only to level 3? That's kinda dumb, only playing how you do? That doesn't really prove anything.

Message 80 of 189 (102 Views)
0 Likes