Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: pb_mal is the best dante that ive fought so far

Jan 25, 2013
If you didn't care why you enter a thread about it?
Message 51 of 189 (133 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Strider_Doom wrote:

I've seen his combo videos but not any matches. Would be interested in seeing what he's capable of!! Also, what game format is this? 1v1? 2v2? FFA?

Im telling you the truth when I say his 1v1 skills are lacking... I wouldnt lie to you guys...  It doesnt matter how you get a level 1, 2, or 3 its how you get the win that counts.  Doing crazy cool combos does not change the fact that your gaining ap.  The only thing that changes is how long it takes and where the character ends up at the end of the combo which for dante if he burst combo'd he will be pretty much full screen from dante which isnt really a good thing.  ONCE MORE he has nice combos but he is not a high level player when it comes to tatics, and skill.  He has trouble killing and his defense is not very good when it comes to high level 1v1 play.  There are many better 1v1 dantes I know 2 as of right now.  And im not saying this to be disrespectful im telling you guys because i know.  I have fought him many times, I know how he plays, and I have fought other dantes that are much more beast.  So its cool for someone to praise but i have fought more 1v1s that most people and i know for a fact hes good at comboing but he is lacking hard in other areas.

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 52 of 189 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jan 25, 2013
i said idc who made the thread that doesn't mean I cant click it
if you spent some time studying and stopped playing all star so much
you could learn how to read English
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 53 of 189 (125 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:

wait... did you say you was the best dante?  And if you did were you serious?

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 54 of 189 (123 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Asis how can you speak on my level when we haven't play close to month? I did beat you in a 2v2 twice
Message 55 of 189 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:

oof! yo u want some ice with that burn!?!?

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 56 of 189 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 25, 2013
pb vs asis.....
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 57 of 189 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

wait... did you say you was the best dante?  And if you did were you serious?

he did.

alot >.>..

and i think he was serious

Message 58 of 189 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:
pb vs asis.....

hes not on my level I've been beating him up since the day he thought he could beat me lol which was 2 months ago well maybe 6 weeks.  Just because hes good with a certain character doesnt mean he can beat me.   He stands no chance im thinking if we ran a set to 10 it would look like 10-2 in my favor at best.  Once more not being a troll im being honest he cant beat me in this game as of now.

Message 59 of 189 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah no offense to pb_mal but when I played Asis he whopped me with a few characters, and we have all seen his videos Asis is there one 1v1 match were you didn't really just toy with you opponent before deciding to end it at will lol.
Message 60 of 189 (89 Views)
0 Likes