Survivor
2454 posts

Re: pb_mal is the best dante that ive fought so far

Jan 24, 2013
I did over pb mal as sackboy Smiley Wink didn't I pb Smiley Happy lol and I am still trying but because I use the d-pad to string a combo and then go to angel dash usually f's up and end up countering and its so hard to do it on a 2v2 Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 189 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jan 24, 2013

no doubt, PB_Mal is the best dante i have played,  he and siege237, taught me all the greates moves that i use to this day, whenever i 1v1 him he always win, i can come really close, but thats ony cause i am using BC, he isnt even touching that tactic the entire match, so yes, extreemly impressive dante.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 12 of 189 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 24, 2013
:-|
Message 13 of 189 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Why does he think Bold Canceling is cheap?

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 14 of 189 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jan 24, 2013

not sure, i have never considered it to be cheap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 15 of 189 (248 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 24, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Last time asis fought me 1 on 1 was a month and some change ago. I'm better than I was before so ignore that and thanks Ive made every combo and Ive made some approach combos as well

I wasnt saying you suck What I said was IMO... calm down...

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 16 of 189 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
Last time asis fought me 1 on 1 was a month and some change ago. I'm better than I was before so ignore that and thanks Ive made every combo and Ive made some approach combos as well

A month ago !?Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 189 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

A month ago !?Smiley Sad

it was like 2 and a half weeks ago tbh and he seemed the same.  He doesnt empty cancel so he has trouble killing against really skilled people.  Really good non empty canceling combos but he is still lacking in his metagame with dante.  This is why i said the other dantes are better they have combos and on top of all that they kill of almost any touch

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 18 of 189 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 24, 2013
I can empty cancel really well with not screwing up i choose not to. Every Dante you've mention wouldnt stand a chance against me unless they emptied cancel. Why? Ive created different approaches for different situations while they just idle and parry. What skill is in that? It's sad because I felt I developed a character more than every Dante combine who share the same tactic. I can actually rush my Dante into a fight and can determine if I'll make a comeback. If superbot buff Dante I want to see more effort out of Dante users. If I started to empty cancel everyone would lose because I already made a combo into level 2 I never shown and can get my level 3 after four to five combos maxed now. Just saying its not hard to play that way
Message 19 of 189 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Nerd using empty cancel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 20 of 189 (195 Views)
0 Likes