Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Re: pb_mal is the best dante that ive fought so far

Jan 25, 2013
Lol ill da person ya whispered to jay, but honestly guys lets make smores, not wars
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 81 of 189 (135 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
No skill in the bold cancel. I can do it as well and if I here another I'm not good I might just start doing it and stop using Dante once I beat the ones who said it. Don't you understand how easy it is to win a match just doing up t back c c? Lol if I win you have to take all your dumb exposé videos down too
Message 82 of 189 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
I just asked for a 1v1 with only level 3's. I would destroy the other Dante's youve mention in 1v1 with only level 3 too. The funny thing your posting a video without my permission. If I were to win our 1v1 you must upload it and that the only video I'm given permission on, you have the advantage anyway with good cole but that was dumb to say I'm not good when you havent played me in a month

Ok this is prob going to be my last post... listen you would not destroy those dante.  FACT also im not going to use good cole its to easy you dont block well.  Im going to use drake.  I upload whatever I please i dont care if you want it up I'll just block out your name worse case. Oh and I played you 9 days ago from 7-8pm (I have proof of this) And lastly what tourny have you won to claim your good last time i check you havent won anything... I have... I won the 1st tournment this forum had.  Once more i think I would know if someone is better than you considering the amount of players I've faced.  I mean your the same person that came running to me when Dabuz destroyed you saying "Play him he destroyed me" lol you already know what it is PB stop playing yourself.  We will have our 1v1 soon and win or lose im going to upload it but im pretty sure you wont be winning anything going up agaisnt my drake lol good luck im done on this thread... for now

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 83 of 189 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
No skill in the bold cancel. I can do it as well and if I here another I'm not good I might just start doing it and stop using Dante once I beat the ones who said it. Don't you understand how easy it is to win a match just doing up t back c c? Lol if I win you have to take all your dumb exposé videos down too

Dont make me expose you next

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 84 of 189 (131 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 25, 2013
i love these forums
Message 85 of 189 (120 Views)
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jan 25, 2013
ijji forum status
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 86 of 189 (117 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

So using a characters effective tactic(s) takes no skill? Well guess I should stop using Ratchets plasma striker as I and I believe many others use it effectively, but if I stop using it by your logic I'm automatically better than them.

Message 87 of 189 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Lol he says last comment then posts again. Don't know how many times I said this to you Asia but get a life, and lol if I win last time Im hearing from this idiot
Message 88 of 189 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 25, 2013

hami_pkk wrote:
ijji forum status

cookie LOL.gif

Message 89 of 189 (97 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
The bold is a level one hit confirm Dante was meant to get kills other ways. Stop acting like you know what I'm talking about no offense
Message 90 of 189 (94 Views)
0 Likes