Do you mean 
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: pb_mal is the best dante that ive fought so far

Jan 25, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
If you didn't care why you enter a thread about it?

wait... did you say you was the best dante?  And if you did were you serious?

he did.

alot >.>..

and i think he was serious

yeah i just saw that... Well let me tell you guys this if he was to fight one of those 2 dantes he would lose HARD lol Matter of fact if hes down I will set the match up and record it.  But he is absoultly not the best dante not even close.  I've fought about 30 different dantes in the last 2 months no joke and I have met 3 people that are really good that even to me are scary.  Pb's dante is not scary to me at all.  Nice combos but not scary

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 189 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 25, 2013
we needa 1v1 some time asis :smileytongue:

for fun though...
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 189 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
When you learn a character who doesn't have a one hit kill confirm then you can judge my skill. Look at most the comments I've played a lot of them already and they can vouch for me even ari. I still don't get how you say I'm not that good when we haven't played in a month kinda
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 189 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Plus I don't bold cancel but if I did I guess that then makes me a really Dante. All I have to do is land a hit and I can do that so your point invalid. Getting a kill doesn't determine skill. Seeing who can get a level 3 first playing fairly does
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 189 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Yeah no offense to pb_mal but when I played Asis he whopped me with a few characters, and we have all seen his videos Asis is there one 1v1 match were you didn't really just toy with you opponent before deciding to end it at will lol.

Yeah Dabuz can beat me pretty clean last time i checked 5-3 his way.  Umm there is some people that really give me a run like today I played someone that mains raiden (post patch) and I could only beat his raiden with drake and g cole.  He beat all my other characters.  I could only beat him with my mains.  I will start uploading those so you guys can see high level play.  Im not the best player in the world but I feel im top 100 in the US.  OH and I have a ffa match with pb_mal and myself from 1/15 which mind you was less than ten days ago im going to upload it

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 189 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
When you learn a character who doesn't have a one hit kill confirm then you can judge my skill. Look at most the comments I've played a lot of them already and they can vouch for me even ari. I still don't get how you say I'm not that good when we haven't played in a month kinda

We played on the 15th of Jan.  I have proof of this..... And yeah I will be uploading that match... no beef tho so dont get mad at me bro im just saying things imo

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 189 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Plus I don't bold cancel but if I did I guess that then makes me a really Dante. All I have to do is land a hit and I can do that so your point invalid. Getting a kill doesn't determine skill. Seeing who can get a level 3 first playing fairly does

Well even if we played a 1v1 and only used level 3s I still would beat you bro...  You do know this right?

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 189 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Oh wow upload the 2v2 matches then where I beat you with my 9 year old brother twice. The ffa matches where I won none. Upload them and upload the 2v2 all 3 matches
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 189 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Lol we can have a 1v1 but And you can record it, k?
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 189 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
To our level 3 only btw
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 189 (136 Views)
0 Likes