Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: paul gale reply to jet ski

Aug 4, 2012

I'd have to say crash, doubt its the stage because we already have a stage? its probably hinting at naughty dog with the colors and pointing at crash the same time (seriously i remember the crash games, but i didnt realize there was only a jet ski once, i dont know what made me think it but as soon as i saw it i said crash)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 61 of 68 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 4, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

I aksed this

"is you not responding to ppl geussing that the jet ski is hinting at crash mean the geuss is wrong?"

he responded with

"Not responding yet for a specific reason…but I can say that someone has accurately guessed what it means."

so on the boards ppl have geussed 3 diffrent things for the pic and he said one person got it right

- crash

- uncharted stage "As regards to your jet ski hint, could it be hinting towards the Uncharted 1 level where Nate & Elena hop on a jet ski? The hint could be a new stage – UC1′s abandoned port city/custom house?"

- Rapid Racer stage

so which one makes the most sense?

I think it's crash because we allready have 2 unchracted stages no? one from the leak and one in game allready. and rapid racer stage is silly lol

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 62 of 68 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 4, 2012
...There's no Uncharted stage "in the game already".
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 63 of 68 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

sovietprince wrote:

I aksed this

"is you not responding to ppl geussing that the jet ski is hinting at crash mean the geuss is wrong?"

he responded with

"Not responding yet for a specific reason…but I can say that someone has accurately guessed what it means."

so on the boards ppl have geussed 3 diffrent things for the pic and he said one person got it right

- crash

- uncharted stage "As regards to your jet ski hint, could it be hinting towards the Uncharted 1 level where Nate & Elena hop on a jet ski? The hint could be a new stage – UC1′s abandoned port city/custom house?"

- Rapid Racer stage

so which one makes the most sense?

I think it's crash because we allready have 2 unchracted stages no? one from the leak and one in game allready. and rapid racer stage is silly lol

no, it was a leak, there are no "2 uncharted stages"
and where did you see 2? Smiley Surprised
I only knew of the airplane Uncharted 3 stage

EDIT: Count was faster Smiley Indifferent
yet, where is the 2nd Uncharted stage?

----------
K to the U to the D to the O
Feel free to visit our chat: http://xat.com/psavengers
Message 64 of 68 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 4, 2012

What about Jet Motto, didn't somebody say it was that. Either way I doubt it's and Uncharted stage since we've seen two uncharted stage neither of which have water, and It wouldn't make sense for him to hint towards a minion. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 65 of 68 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Its far fetched but resident evil 4 had a jet ski at the end ._.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 66 of 68 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Aug 4, 2012
...Are some people saying that they think the train/warhawk stage made it into the game? Because, by my knowledge, that was replaced by the Plane stage. So there is only 1 Uncharted stage as of now.

And I honestly think Crash makes the most sense, but there are only two things hinting to him, so I think it is probably someone else. I hope for Crash though.
Message 67 of 68 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

What about Jet Motto, didn't somebody say it was that. Either way I doubt it's and Uncharted stage since we've seen two uncharted stage neither of which have water, and It wouldn't make sense for him to hint towards a minion. 

I've said it was Jet Moto although jokingly really lol

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 68 of 68 (69 Views)
0 Likes